16

Jughead's POV
I helped Betty around the house as Cooper looked worried. I helped her get ready and I clipped her bra on and she laughed at me.    

She said "Juggie it's fine! It hurts but it's not that bad trust me. And it's my ankle, not arms."

I sighed and Cooper meowed and I said "see! He agrees!"

She rolled her eyes and I frowned as she said "come on...I wanna get going on our date."

I smiled and she began walking around to get ready. But I gave in and ran around to help her. She was fixing up my dress shirt and smiled looking at me.

"Handsome as ever." She told me.

I smiled and as she was putting on her jewelry.

I said "move in with me..."

She stopped and turned around and I said "we've been dating not that long but...I'm always gonna be worried about you. And plus I'm moving from here...live with me."

She smiled and I smiled back as she said.

"Can I think about it?"

I nodded and she kissed me and said "let's catch a cab to the place?"

I nodded and we left. But as we headed downstairs suddenly paparazzi found us and began taking photos and I realized why I hated this. I groaned and held Betty and got to the car and helped her inside and I got inside and closed the door.

I sighed as she said "damn..."

I laughed and we continued our day. Our day was filled of paparazzi following us, we had to make it clear that I was now taken and that Betty was most likely probably deep in with me, I mean I am always deep inside of her but. Deep into my business.

As our day ended she said "also...after our little mission I need to see my dad Jug, I...I don't get to see him often...and I just...I just want him to be happy..."

I smiled and nodded saying "not a problem okay?"

She nodded and I kissed her, she smiled and I held both sides of her face and suddenly we felt eyes on us. We both turned seeing paparazzi and I laughed. I rolled my eyes and I twirled her. She squealed and I dipped her and kissed her, she laughed holding me and held my neck, I held her close to me and pulled away and pulled her back up and laughed and she did too. As we walked along the streets of New York, I smirked as we entered an apartment complex and she was confused.

"Mr Jones, your apartment is already set up for you to settle in." The women told me.

I smiled and she grabbed the keys as I took Betty to my room. I covered her eyes smiling as she laughed and I opened them and she looked around seeing the beautiful white and black spots.

She smiled looking around and I said "if you even want a small space for Cooper..."

I had a cat play thing and showed her and she gasped and went up to it and touched it and looked at me.

She said "Juggie..."

I smiled and she hugged me and I laughed.

She said "this is so amazing..."

I smiled and said "you also have a room to practice...you like?"

She scoffed saying "I love it!"

She kissed me and I smirked saying "how about we...start making this place a little more homey?"

She smirked and I kissed her again. After a while we were in front of a fire place both naked on top of a fluffy white carpet underneath some sheets.

I rubbed her back as she said "I love this...but I'm still gonna think about it okay?"

I then said "take all the time you need, but whenever you come over, you have everything you need."

She smiled and kissed me again as she pulled away I stared at her and laughed as I got up and went over to my room and grabbed some pants. She walked in with my dress shirt on smiling at me.

She said "it's a look, I love it."

I laughed and she smiled as I said "you sure you'll be able to handle your ankle?"

She nodded saying "it doesn't feel that bad, it hurt because it slammed with a platform shoe, but overall I'm okay."

I smiled and she smiled saying "I want you to meet my dad."

I was shocked and she said "he's...he's always talking about when he's not here...and I want him to know...I'll be okay...I want him to know I'll be fine without him..."

I smiled and she began crying and I hugged her.

She said "I just want him to be happy..."

I smiled and nodded and kissed her head.

She said "let's go I don't want Cooper to be alone..."

I nodded and we left. We got to her place and she had letters and sighed rubbing her head.

"Bills, bills, bills." She muttered.

She groaned and I grabbed them saying "woah...that's a lot."

She nodded saying "yeah no duh, taking care of a cancer patient taking many, many drugs is not so cheap."

I bit my bottom lip and nodded putting them down. Betty had Cooper and she smiled as she rubbed his back and fed him. Later that night my friends and I got to the club, it wasn't open and still under repairs and we began looking around.

Betty scoffed seeing the place "oh my god..."

I smiled saying "you like?"

She smiled and all three of them, her, Veronica and Cheryl ran over to the stages.

Archie said "you think the plan will work?"

I smirked and nodded as we walked further "here's my space where my Elizabeth will then come over and the plan will begin, but it looks bad we don't have Toni..."

Archie said "don't worry dude. We can work this out."

I nodded and sighed as Betty came over saying "I definitely know a way we can do the routines, I'm so excited!"

I smiled and she saw the place we were at.

She asked "what's this?"

I sighed and said "my private spot, where the meeting will all take place."

She nodded and I said "but in order for you to be less recognized we need to change up your look."

She was confused as I said "Archie and Sweet Pea have no problem, Veronica has really light brown hair but dies it black. Cheryl well, she'll actually kill anyone in her way, but you my Princess...your gonna need a makeover."

She asked "what kinda of makeover?"

I looked at her and said "have you ever considered having platinum blonde, maybe even rose gold?"

I said and she smirked and I smirked too and I grabbed her neck in a light chokehold and kissed her and she kissed me back. That night Cheryl and Veronica were doing her hair. They wanted to surprise me so I couldn't go into the room and I stayed in the other room just working on my phone. As I waited in a chair I then heard the door open and I saw Betty walk out with Platinum Blonde hair with some rose gold streaks as she smiled at me. I smiled and went over to her, I held her face and admired her, she held my hands.

I said "I love...I love it."

I smirked and picked her up, she squealed and I held her and kissed her, she kissed me back and i smiled hugging her and holding her in my arms.