30

Jughead's POV
It was game day.

We were at the club as Toni said "Bret should be arriving in thirty minutes."

I nodded and said "is Cheryl and Veronica ready to find the guy?"

She nodded and I said "where's Betty?"

She replied with "right there..."

I turned and saw Betty and I gulped seeing her, she had a long white robe that followed her behind and she smiled looking at me.

"I love my outfit tonight." She told me.

I then said "I hope you have more clothes please?"

She sighed and said "I don't know...but look at my heels!"

They were emerald green and wrapped all the way to her knees and I smiled and kissed her.

She held my neck and I smirked and Archie said "alright alright if I can't kiss Veronica you can't kiss her."

I scoffed saying "who owns the building? Oh right!"

I kissed Betty again and she giggled holding my arms and I picked her up as she laughed at me.

She asked "wheres my baby?"

I smiled and said "don't worry he's right here..."

I snapped my fingers and Fangs came around saying "I was feeding him, he's so cute."

Betty smiled holding him and he meowed and she said "okay, mommy has to go and make sure she's ready okay? Okay?"

She kissed his nose and kissed my cheek and gave him to me and I set her down and watched her leave.

I smiled and said "god isn't she amazing..."

Sweet Pea sighed and I walked with them to a more secluded part of the club.

I said "let's get this shit started."

As I sat down as saw some girls dancing on poles I sighed as some girl came over to us. I rolled my eyes as she smiled and danced on my table and I laughed and suddenly I heard cheering, I turned my head as I saw Betty wearing her 5 inch heels and saw her wearing again almost nothing, it was rose gold showed off a lot of her ass, thankfully it covered the front of her chest. As I was looking at her until a girl moved my face and made me look at her.

She said "don't look at her...she not beautiful."

I smiled and sighed, of course, a Russian. Typical. She smiled and she sat on my lap and moved herself on me and she tried moving around my dick but I honestly didn't feel anything.

Suddenly we heard "hes mine Bitch."

I saw Betty pull her from her hair and she said "uhhh he is mine."

Betty smiled and suddenly out of nowhere she had a switchblade to her neck "you really wanna fuck with me? He doesn't want you, right Juggie?"

I smiled and reached for her hand and she sat on my lap and kissed me, I kissed her back and Sweet Pea shoved her and she left and i laughed as I held her.

I said "where did you even pull that out."

She shrugged and said "leave that to your imagination."

She kissed me again and I smiled holding her and groaned pushing her down on the seats, she giggled wrapping her legs around me and I gripped her breast and kissed her neck.

Suddenly she said "ahh ahh ahh..."

I sighed and she laughed saying "don't worry, you can have all of me to fit, let me first go check and see how V and Cher are doing."