33

Betty's POV
I was putting on my earrings as Jughead came up behind me and I had the ring on, he smiled and kissed my hand and shoulder.

"I love you." He whispered.

I giggled and he kissed my head and I said "tonight is the ball....I'm worried..."

He then said "just calm down and don't think okay?"

I nodded and he said "hurry..."

I smiled and nodded hurrying up. As I finished my hair was curled, I had on a pink rose dress, it had one sleeve which was on the right side, it had encrusted jewels onto the fabric on my chest and made a slit down the side of my left leg the rest was soft silk fabric wrapping around the waist to give it volume to the skirt. It was all tied up to a bow on my left side. I wore some pink heels, I had the ending lining of the dress have glitter on it. I had on a rose gold masquerade mask it had a feather on the right side and it felt like fake metal but it looked cute. Jughead had on just a plain black suit like he always has on. With a black masquerade mask that had some line work and curves. When we met up with everyone we all looked nice. Veronica had a simple black dress that had some black roses designs on it. It was shoulder-less however it did have straps but below her shoulders, it was tight in the middle but a little float at the end and a slit on the right side. She had some Black straps heels her hair was blonde she had a black lip with some red in the middle, the black was faded out. Her mask had beautiful silk outlining and some glitter on to make the designs of the mask pop. Archie had a suit that was red with some black rose details and the rest of the suit was black. His mask was similar to Veronica's however the eyes and some small outlines had red marked on them. Cheryl had this beautiful tight dress on, it had a slit on the left side and it was all red and sparkly, she had a blonde wig on with a red lip and her mask, her heels were almost like a crimson red and she wore small pumps and she had a mask that was black but all the designs were red and some crystal gems scattered in some spots. Sweet Pea wore a black Blazer with a white dress shirt and over it would be a dark grey vest his pants were also black. His mask looked like metal with some designs engraved on it. Toni wore some white open toed simple heels and a wore a really dark magenta pantsuit almost too a red color that it's blazer was also long enough and looked like a cape. It had a belt that tied around in the middle with a metal buckle. And she had a sheer shirt underneath showing off some of her breasts. Her hair now wasn't just pink highlights but fully pink with some brown highlights and some were braided. Her mask was velvet the same color as her dress with some black designs. And some feathers on the right side. Fangs had on a white dress shirt with a black bow tie and his suit was similar to archie but had more dark navy blue then black and the designs on the suit were black. His pants were black and his mask was velvet too with some black outlines and designs. I smiled seeing Veronica and hugged her.

She laughed and said "this is so exciting!"

I nodded and Jughead said "alright Veronica you come with me, Betty you go with Archie, Toni and with Fangs and Cheryl with Sweet Pea."

I sighed and said "Juggie?"

He looked at me and I smiled saying "I love you."

He smiled and kissed me.

I held him and he said "I love you."

I smiled and went over and held Archie's arm. He smiled and I smiled as we all began leaving.

I was in Archie's car as he said "woah...big ring."

I laughed saying "it's a family ring..."

He then said "looks like a engagement ring."

I gulped and said "think of it as a promise ring?"

He laughed and I gently smiled saying "he told me he loves me..."

He scoffed and said "I'm happy for you guys."

I blushed and said "I wish I could've brought Cooper..."

He laughed saying "I think he'll be fine."

I gulped and nodded as we continued driving. We arrived and I held Archie's arm as I saw Jughead and I put my ear piece.

He said into it "everyone ready?"

We all nodded and we all began going in.

We saw some men ask "password..."

Archie said "Stonewall."

They allowed us and I frowned saying "I think I'm gonna throw up..."

He held me by the waist and rubbed my back saying "calm down alright? Nothing to be worried out."

As we entered Jughead said "for now let's split up into groups and then split up from one another."

I sighed and went off with Archie as I said "what are we even trying to find?"

He then said "we're trying to see if we can find Bret so we can kidnap him and then kill him."

I sighed and suddenly some people spotted us and were coming over. Archie grabbed me and kissed me deeply and held my face.

I panicked as he whispered "go with it."

I held his face and slowly kissed him feeling uncomfortable as a couple tried talking to us but we ignored them and as they walked away Archie looked over and I gulped.

I said "oh my god...I just...oh my god Jughead and Veronica are gonna hate me..."

He then said "calm down...it's okay, they will understand."

I sighed and nodded as we continued walking. Soon we drifted apart and suddenly I got a call, I panicked going into an empty room and picked up the phone.

"Hello??" I asked.

Suddenly I heard "is this Elizabeth Cooper? Harold Coopers daughter?"

I then panicked "yes what's wrong?"

She then said "I would like for you to come in tomorrow to talk about something with your father."

I began panicking and she said "it if any sooner thank you."

She hung up and I gulped growing worried and sick to my stomach. I felt like I was about to throw up.

Suddenly I heard "well...look who it is."

I turned around and saw Donna and she smirked saying "you have a lot of nerve showing up here, Betty Cooper."

I gulped and she walked towards me and ripped off my mask.

"You stole Jughead from me. You stole the life I wanted! I'm supposed to be you not the other way around!" She yelled at me.

She tried grabbing my hair but instead she pulled off a wig "you really thought I'd have my natural hair anymore?"

I took off my dress as she laughed saying "your gonna fight in heels?"

I smirked saying "come at me."

She smiled and she ran and I just bent down and she went right through the window. I gasped and she fell in a bush. I opened the window and jumped down and landed nicely and she groaned on her back.

I walked towards her saying "I'm a lot more trained than you think, so let's tango bitch."