2

Betty's POV
I was counting my money as my kitten snored next to me, I smiled until someone knocked on the door, I saw the time and grabbed my bear mace and walked over, why did I get an apartment with no peephole!

I asked "who is it?"

As I heard no response I opened the door quickly and saw no one, I sighed in relief but suddenly saw three guys and I gulped it was the same two guys from tonight and another with red hair.

I backed away and said "I have this!"

One laughed saying "even know how to use it?"

I rose my eyebrows and sprayed at his face as he screamed and groaned in pain and cursed holding his eyes with both of his hands.

"Is he dumb?" I asked the two others.

The man from tonight and the other mystery man nodded.

I then said "what do you want? It's not my fucking fault that I make money by doing this, what do you want more? I gave you all that you gave me! Maybe even an extra hundred get out!"

My kitten woke up and went over to one of them and hissed but I quickly picked him up panicking.

I said "don't hurt him okay...I just got him."

I held my kitty and said "please I'll do anything! Want me to finish if I can change I can make it back?"

They both whispered something to each other as I panicked and tried to figure out what to do next.

The red head left shouting the door and the one from tonight stayed and looked at me.

"Well since you kinda maced my other guy, my friend is gonna make sure he gets treated, and as for you..." he said walking towards me.

I backed away saying "please I'll do anything I'm sorry my father is just...he's super extremely sick and I'm the only one in his family making money please don't hurt me..."

I cried holding my kitty as he stopped.

I held my cat tighter panicking and he meowed and snuggled into me worried as well.

The man said "oh..."

I looked at him as he saw hospital forms and picked them up and flipped through them. He then saw wads of cash set into places as he sighed.

"Checks out." He told me.

I scoffed and said "you thought I was lying!?"

He shrugged saying "it wouldn't be the first time I have heard something like that."

He grabbed the papers and I grabbed them from him and he grabbed another and walked away from me as I tried grabbing them.

He said "Harold Cooper...hmm...so your Elizabeth Cooper?"

I crossed my arms as he said "answer the question."

I sighed and said "Betty, I go by Betty."

I sighed and my kitty jumped out of my arms and got on him and I gasped as he began licking him and I giggled as he was grossed out.

"God I hate cats." He said

I frowned and said "go or I call the police."

He smirked coming towards me again saying "the police? Do you have any idea who I am?"

I shook my head saying "no not really, should I care? Cause you didn't even know me."

He then said "you don't look like anything."