24

Jughead's POV
Betty ran to my room and as I was going to follow she slammed the door.

I sighed and said "I forgot about that...she can't come."

I licked my lips and said "I can't leave her...I just can't guys."

Archie then said "I understand fully."

I smiled and Cheryl said "why can't we just...move his stuff over?"

I sighed and she said "it'll be easy, we just need him to be escorted with proper care."

I then said "I don't know...he's pretty sick and just starting to get better."

Veronica then said "I'm not going unless she comes. And if she doesn't I stay."

I sighed and said "let me talk to her okay? I'll give you guys an answer in the morning."

As they left I went to the room. I heard the shower running and saw Cooper on the bed. I took my clothes off and went inside the bathroom. I moved the shower curtains and she saw me and I came in.

She said "I can't do it Jug...I can't leave my dad here alone...he couldn't be there for me I need to be there for him I can't leave him Jughead I'm sorry I can't..."

I smiled and held her face saying "how about it he comes with us?"

She was confused and I said "Veronica's mother owns ten of the top best hospital over on the west coast. We can have him there and he will be better off."

She shook her head saying "I can't pay for that."

I smirked saying "leave it to me."

She smiled and said "you'd do that for me?"

I smiled and said "I want to move forward with you...so do you have an answer? Move in with me?"

She smiled and nodded quickly saying "yes...yes I would love too!"

I smiled and picked her up and she laughed holding me, I pinned her against the wall as water came over us. I smiled and readjusted myself and thrusted inside her, she moaned holding me and I held her waist as she wrapped her legs around me and I smiled. When we were done showering I took her to the bed with her wet hair and all and moved on top of her.

She giggled and I said "my life has been amazing with you in it. I want it to be like this for a long time."

She smiled and said "I agree 1000%"

I smiled and kissed her and she kissed me and rolled us over and was on top of me.

I smiled holding her as she said "let's get to sleep?"

I nodded and shut the lights off. The next morning I woke up to see Betty asleep with Cooper on her back. I laughed and saw she was naked. I smirked and rubbed her back and butt slapping it lightly and she moved around I smiled and Cooper woke up and ran to the kitchen and I smiled kissing her back. I saw her beautiful tattoo and kissed her again and held her closer.

She yawned out "Juggie..."

I laughed and she turned to me and smiled "good morning to you too..."

I kissed her and she said "I still want to work though..."

I smirked saying "alright, still at a strip bar?"

She nodded saying "I feel at peace there..."

I nodded saying "great for you I have about 20 bars and 13 are strip bars."

She laughed and kissed me and I held her close to me and moved on top of her, I moved myself and thrusted inside her and she moaned holding my chest.

"Fuck..." she moaned out.

I smirked and began thrusting inside her as she moaned holding my back and I smiled holding her. After our little morning sex session we went to eat breakfast with Cooper. When we finished that I was organizing plans to help her dad move so I got his consent, it was nice chatting with Mr Cooper, my father wasn't exactly the father I wanted or needed, but Mr Cooper is...amazing. As I was done with the details and Veronica just needed to contact her mother. Betty was with Cooper as he played with a ball of yarn, I sat on the couch with her as she smiled and I wrapped myself around her.

She laughed at me saying "so when are we moving?"

I then said "next week."

She nodded and said "I'm gonna have to get my stuff ready then, are we going there for a long time?"

I shrugged saying "maybe a few months or so but... we will come back, I love New York and I'd hate to be away from it for so long."

She kissed me and kissed my cheek and neck and I smiled as she leaned against me.

I held her as she said "I love this...our time...it's all been amazing and I'll never let this go."

I kissed her head as she laughed and Cooper jumped on the couch with the ball of yarn.

"I'm gonna head back to work okay? You stay here."

She nodded and I kissed her and left.

I met with Sweet Pea, Fangs and Archie saying "alright so Bret is hosting a banquet in the next few weeks we first find out where it is, figure out how to get in, what's the formal attire, we prepare and go in and see him, he keeps sending fucking chumps because he's scared. But we will make sure we get the money we all wanted."

They nodded and I said "Sweet Pea you take Cheryl, Fangs will take Toni. And for safety measures Archie and I will switch partners, so I take Veronica and you take Betty, don't worry at the end we will both be with our significant other Archie."

Sweet Pea and Fnags laughed as I said "and then once we figure all this out we have to make sure we don't get hurt. Cause if we do...well...it won't be good. Sweet Pea I need you to figure out with Fangs what strip clubs Bret attends often, hope to lord he doesn't have his own, we'll buy it and go from there."

They nodded and as Fangs and Sweet Pea left Archie said "can I ask you something Jughead?"

I looked at him and he said "do you trust Betty get to that extent, can she handle this?"

I nodded saying "she just doesn't like killing people."

He then asked "is she willing to kill for you?"

I sighed and said "majorly hurt yeah, kill I'm unsure."

He then said "cause Veronica said she thinks so, that day that we're got swarmed...Betty was apparently just like you."

I smirked saying "good I'm rubbing off on her."

He laughed saying "you sure that's a good thing?"

I sighed and shook my head saying "but I know Betty, she's just doing it so we can stay undercover."

He then said "I believe that, she's so sweet to Veronica and then sometimes so scary, maybe you should become that."

I rolled my eyes and he smiled saying "I really hope you two make it. I wanna see her in a wedding dress soon."

I laughed and he did too as I said "not anytime soon, I haven't even told her about...my mom and dad..."

He sighed and said "why don't you?"

I shrugged saying "the truth hurts."

He groaned and said "you've gotta tell her one day man."

I sighed and he said "but I believe in you, she can handle it."

I nodded and he hugged me and I hugged him back.

He said "at least she wasn't there seeing you suffer."

I smiled and he smiled too saying "I'm gonna go and tell Ronnie to pack."

I smiled as he left and I opened my phone seeing a photo of Betty and smiled then frowned.