32

Jughead's POV
It was morning and I was with Betty but she's still been upset ever since the pool game incident. So I've been trying to make it up to her I came home with flowers.

She smiled and grabbed them saying "thank you..."

She set them in a pot and I sighed as I went to grab Cooper but he hissed at me and jumped to Betty and she held him and they walked. I sighed, over the new few days I tried giving her chocolates, him toys, then milk, her tea, it's been another week and I was sitting alone as I moved a beer bottle and I drank and smoked a cigarette. I sighed as I went back inside I saw Betty feeding Cooper.

I said "Betts?"

She turned her head and nodded as I helped her stand up.

I said "look...I know I'll never...I'll never be able to erase those thousands of girls from my history...but I want you to be the final chapter."

She sighed and said "it's just...I'm just insecure, am I not enough?"

I shook my head saying "of course your enough for me Betts...your more than enough I can never get enough of you...."

She frowned and I pushed her hair back saying "please...please don't think like that..."

She kept frowning and I sighed as I said "your the only women for me Elizabeth Cooper...believe me...I've never gotten this close with someone...I've adored our time and I never want it to end."

She smiled and I kissed her, she kissed me and I said "I wanna make love to you..."

I kissed her and she kissed me back. I took her to our room and I rubbed her stomach and she held my face and I took off both her pants and shirt. She stared at me as I kissed her neck and I massaged her breasts. She moaned and I sucked on her breast she moaned holding my head and I kissed down he chest to her stomach. I smiled and kissed in between her thighs and kissed the top of her clit. I felt her flinch and I smiled lightly as I slipped my tongue inside her and she gasped. I smiled and moved my fingers and moved them inside her. She moaned and I looked up seeing her hold her breasts. I smiled and held one of her hands on her stomach as I continued doin gym work. When I finished I took off my clothes.

She said "I...I want to be on top...please?"

I nodded and I laid down she was on top of me and I smiled and groaned holding her waist. She moaned moving around on me and holding herself up with her hands on my chest. I smiled and helped her move around as she smiled and kissed me, I kissed her back and turned us over and I smiled and she smiled too, she covered us in blankets and I thrusted inside her and she moaned.

I said "I..."

I sighed and licked my lips saying "I love you..."

She stared at me and I smiled crying "I love you...I love you Elizabeth Cooper, I'm in love with you... please forgive me..."

I begged and she smiled and she wiped my tears away saying "I love you too Jughead Jones...I love you Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Third."

I laughed and she kissed me and I kissed her. As some time passed I was holding her in the bed.

She said "that was nice..."

I nodded and she looked up at me. I looked down at her and she leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her and she blushed at me and smiled. Later that night we were watch movies.

She was laying on top of me as she said "after all of this, can we be just a little more normal? I really wanna...do couple things. Go travel, do dinners. Please?"

I smiled and said "sure."

She smiled and kissed my cheek and laid down on my chest as we continued watching Mean Girls. I was in my office finishing up some documents when Betty came in wearing my shirt.

"It's nighttime Juggie...we should get to bed."

I smiled saying "hold up I have a few more papers okay?"

She came over and smiled at me and sat on my lap.

"Watcha working on?" She asked me.

I sighed and said "your dads bills."

She looked and said "woah...that's a lot."

Betty's POV
"Woah...that's a lot..." I told Jughead.

2million dollars! For my dad...

He then said "you know I don't like to follow the rules."

I sighed and he got up and went to one of his drawers saying "this was going to be the last gift that...I wanted to give you if nothing else would have worked."

I was confused and he gave me a small box, he went over to his desk and I opened it seeing a ring.

I gasped lightly and he said "I....I wanted to make you a promise..."

I looked at him and he said "that one day...if anything were to happen to either of us...we would both get the happy ending we wanted..."

I smiled and said "but...this is the Cooper ring...how did you?"

He smiled saying "your father is a smart man."

I smiled and he said "plus...he said if anything happened he'd give us his blessing."

I smiled and began crying looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked turning away from the window.

I sat on his desk and said "I just...I just feel like I should've gotten you something now..."

He chuckled and I smiled setting it down and he said "another chance? All your love? A promise?"

I looked at him as he grabbed the box and I said "do you promise to not keep anymore secrets?"

He laughed saying "secrets I forget will probably come out so no...but I will try to be as loyal, as truthful, as honest, and as faithful to you as possible, I can't imagine not having you by my side."

I smiled and he moved my hair back from my face saying "I'll do whatever you want me to only if you promise me something."

I nodded and he said "be with me...till our time ends..."

I leaned my forehead against his and cried and nodded, he kissed me and I kissed him back. As I pulled away he kissed me again and I giggled lightly. He began moving his hand down my chest and felt my breast and I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my cheek and pulled me again and kissed me. I kissed him back and he rubbed my thigh. I smiled as he moved his hand under the shirt and I gulped as he slid off my underwear. I kicked it off my feet with his help and I stood up with him still sitting in his chair I smiled undoing his pants and he pulled them down. I smiled and he grabbed me and lifted me onto his lap on the chair. I slowly held his hands and I was on my knees as he held up his member and it touched my clit. I sighed and slowly slid down on him and I bit my bottom lip with my eyes closed as I adjusted myself all the way down. All of a sudden he held my butt and pulled me closer to him, I gasped lightly and softly I held his neck and he continued moving me gently on him and I moaned lightly and softly every time he moved me. He kissed me and I moaned in his mouth has he stopped me and held my face.

He smiled saying "there's no one else for me Elizabeth...no one else, I just see you in my future."

I smiled and lifted myself up and sunk down again and gasped.

He said "I love you..."

I smiled as he helped me move and said "I love you Juggie...I love you so much..."