26

Many Years Ago....
A little Jughead saw his mom fighting with his dad. He gulped and ran to his baby sisters room. She was crying and he grabbed her and tried calming her down but she still sobbed. He frowned and took her to his room. She crawled around his floor and he smiled holding her.

"Hey Jellybean it's okay...it's all gonna be okay."

He gulped and began packing his backpack and suddenly his mom and dad came inside. His mom took his baby sister as his dad emptied out his bag.

"You really think your gonna leave this house!?"

He lifted poor Jughead up and slammed him against the wall as he cried and was punched kicked in the face, stomach and back. Throughout his years of abuse one day he came home from school and saw his mom drinking and he frowned.

"Mom my teachers say doing this is bad, please stop." He begged holding her hand.

She turned to him and smiled looking at him, she stroked his face and kissed his forehead and sighed.

"I'm sorry I've been a terrible mother Jughead, to you, to Jb, to the both of you, you deserve better." She told him.

He sighed and hugged her and said "I don't care mom...I just love you no matter what."

She smiled pulling away from him and she smiled seeing her son growing up to a young man.

She cried out "I'm sorry Jughead but your wrong, you just care, I treat your horribly and I can't get you out of this..."

Suddenly she pulled out a gun from her jacket. Jughead gasped and panicked lightly.

She smiled at him saying "I'm sorry Jughead..."

"Mom...don't do it please...don't leave me..." he begged as he cried.

She then said "I love you...I'm sorry..."

She shot herself in the head and blood was on his face as he looked at her, she was bleeding out from the side and he began having a small panic attack. He began crying and holding her and shaking her.

"Mom wake up! Please wake up!" He screamed.

Blood began pooling onto the side as he grabbed her phone and tried calling 911. As years went by he was continuously abused by his father and at time when he would try to hit his little sister he took the heat for her. As he was alone in his home he was 15. He was going through his dads stuff and he was smoking cigarettes as he did suddenly his dad came home with his girlfriend. His little sister was at an after school program and as he was alone in his room giving himself a tattoo he suddenly saw his dads girlfriend come inside and she smiled and...do some pretty vial things such as forcing him inside her. Forcing him to shut up and let her feel him up...it got really bad to the point where he would bleed from his backside from her shoving things up him and he would have non stop pain and agony. When he tried telling his father, his father never believed him. Anytime he tried he would just be beaten and nothing more would be said. After a while he fell hard into doing drugs and his little sister noticed this and didn't like it. So she went to the only person she knew could help, his best friend Archie Andrews. Archie helped Jughead sober up and stop drugs and he was trying to start off on a better foot, he got a scholarship to a college in Iowa for his writing. However his dad just...left one day. And he and his sister never saw them but Archie's dad was willing to take care of Jellybean. And Jughead went on his own...

Jughead's POV
Betty looked at me and I sighed she said "you were raped?"

I sighed and she looked down and I said "after I watched my mom kill herself...this women my dads girlfriend...she made me have sex with her...she took my virginity...and she made me do...a lot of things."