18

Jughead's POV
Today was the day we would be going for the bait. I woke up seeing beside me Betty holding Cooper as they both slept and I smiled kissing her shoulder seeing her seal still in place over her tattoo.

I said "wake up...it's time..."

She groaned and rubbed her eyes and turned slightly and smiled as I rubbed her ass.

She shouted "I have Cooper Jug!"

She slapped my hand and I laughed and kissed her, she held my head and as I pulled away she laughed.

I said "come on get up..."

She nodded and I went to take a shower. After she took a shower I was putting on my dress shirt as she got dressed.

I said "the girls ready?"

She nodded saying "they are definitely more than ready, I hope, it's not easy learning to pole dance especially in under a month."

I smirked saying "your a good teacher..."

She smiled at me as I walked inside the bathroom and rubbed her waist and opened her robe. "I think it's time to see the serpent tattoo." She smiled and I slowly peeled the seem off and saw my design and smiled. A snake coiled around a rose and I smirked.

She said "what?"

I kissed her tattoo and said "you'll love it."

She turned her back to the mirror and said "it's so cool Juggie!"

I laughed and she smiled, I said "now your one of us..."

she looked at me and I smiled at her.

I stroked her cheek and said "we have a little time to kick by."

She was confused and I sat her on the counter. She gasped holding me and laughed I did too as she kissed me and I kissed her back. I spread out her legs as she began undoing my belt, she threw it away and pulled down my pants. I smiled and licked my hand and pumped myself lightly and thrusted inside her. She moaned holding me I smiled and thrusted quickly into her and held her ass closer to me as I kissed her neck. She held my arms and I smiled as I groaned lightly as she held me and I kissed her again and suddenly her phone began ringing, she grabbed it and she looked at it.

She muttered out "Veronica..."

She moaned and she picked it up saying "hey V what's up?"

I groaned and she shut my mouth and I scoffed.

Veronica said "oh! Don't worry I'm getting to the club I'll see you and Cheryl there later today before it opens no?"

I moaned lightly as she almost moaned but I shut her mouth instead and she took my hand off.

She said "okay...I've...I've gotta go Cooper just spilled his food, bye."

She hung up and held me tighter and I smiled as she gripped my butt and I fucked her harder and she moaned and I pulled out lightly and turned her around and she held the counter and I smiled and leaned down onto her back. She held my head as I kissed her neck and she held my hands on her stomach. I moaned and groaned as my thrusts became sloppy and I stopped and moaned into her skin and she moaned holding me, I lifted her robe up and rubbed her sides.

I whispered "fuck..."

She smiled and she turned her head and kissed me, I kissed her and held her and lifted her back up on the counter and she laughed at me. Suddenly she grabbed my cock and slipped it back inside her and I smiled and began moving again as she stopped me and I was confused.

She then said "just say here for a few minutes...it's so warm..."

I smiled and slowly pumped myself as she moaned into my mouth as I kissed her and rubbed her stomach as she laughed and I smiled. Later that day we arrived at the club and she looked around and smiled holding Cooper and I held her duffle bag.

She said "god I'm nervous.."

I smiled saying "hey it's alright okay? We're the first ones here so..."

She smiled and I saw in the front a fellow member however he's not high up.

As Betty went inside the club I whispered to the member "make sure they come in and out tonight."

He nodded and I walked along with Betty. I turned the lights on and she scoffed looking around.

"Okay, this place is better with the actual lights on for the stages."

I smiled looking around, it was black and emerald green with some gold patterns.

I came behind her and said "and you will be the best one out of anyone here."

She smiled and I kissed her neck and but her ear.

She laughed saying "hey stop..."

She then pulled out Cooper saying "who's good to mommy, yes you are."

She smiled and we went to the dressing room. She took her shirt off and saw the tattoo and jumped up and down. I laughed at her and she smiled.

She turned to me saying "it's amazing..."

I smiled and she hugged me and I said "I tried..."

She smiled and Cooper meowed and looked at the mirror and touched it with his paws.

I said "remember you have to act just as insane as me okay? You have to be into it alright?"

She nodded saying "don't worry."

I smiled and kissed her and we heard "Jug, Betty!"

We left the dressing rooms seeing Fangs and Sweet Pea walking towards us when we left the dressing room.

I smiled saying "great you guys are here. Fangs you will be just looking out making sure no one ever crosses here except them and Sweet Pea you and Archie both will protect and are on cat patrol."

Betty smiled kissing Cooper saying "if you don't fucking take care of him I know how to shoot a gun now."

He laughed saying "I'm so scared."

She smirked and suddenly she bent down and kicked him to the floor. He groaned and I smiled wrapping my arm around her shoulder as she held Cooped close to her.

"Told you I've been teaching her how to defend herself." I said.

He groaned as Cooper meowed towards Betty and she held him.

She said "be good to your daddy."

She gave him to me and I smiled and she turned around walking to the dressing rooms. I sighed as Sweet Pea got up.

He said "she's really ready. Nice tattoo also."

I shrugged saying "I tried."

Suddenly the door opened and we saw Toni and she said "look...before you say anything I'm sorry, I know I'm benched but let me bartender, you never know the shit they might say."

I sighed and chewed on my bottom lip and said "okay...but first I need to see if my partner in crime agrees. Betts!"

I saw Betty coming out with no shoes and saw Toni and backed away frightened.

I said "don't worry."

She sighed and I said "she wants to be part of our sting, would it be okay if she's in?"

Betty sighed and took Cooper from me and said "fine...but I don't want her anywhere near me when I'm performing, or Cooper. I don't wanna break my whole leg."

She kissed Cooper and gave him to me and kissed me walking away.

"You heard her. Stay away." I told her

She sighed and nodded as I said "alright...we just need Archie Ronnie and Cheryl. Then we can get this show on the road."