8

Jughead's POV
I winced as Veronica took out the heel out of my shoulder and I rubbed my shoulder suddenly she slapped me and stuck the heel in my shoulder and I screamed as she pulled it out again.

"What the fuck Veronica!" I yelled.

She yelled back "your a fucking idiot! Why did you leave her!"

I then said "you fucking know who I am Ronnie! Calm down!"

She then yelled "oh my fucking god this is the one time I actually like the girl! The other girls you fuck all they wanna do is fuck but Betty actually wants to hang around! Do fun stuff! And you! God you!"

She tried punching me but I grabbed her hand and she kicked me again in between my legs.

I groaned sitting down as she said "your so god awful why the hell fo girls even fall for you!"

She began walking away and I yelled "you can't leave! What about Archie!"

She then said "he's a big boy who can take care of himself."

She left and I groaned. As I finished showering I bit on a belt as I poured alcohol in the hole on my shoulder. I wrapped it up as I heard my elevator door begin to open and I sighed.

"Jughead! Veronica isn't calling me back what the hell did you do!" I heard Archie yell.

I sighed and he saw me and said "what happened to you?"

I rubbed my face as I said "that bitch I slept with happened, and I don't know where Veronica went."

He began panicking and I got a bandaid on and then got my shirt on.

He said "well...what happened?"

I then said "the bitch I slept tried to mace me and stabbed her heel into my shoulder."

He sighed and I said "if I'm gonna be honest...it was pretty hot...it made her real...sexy."

Archie scoffed and I said "I could use her as part of our team, she has skills the other girls haven't no offense."

He then said "none taken, I wouldn't want Ronnie to be a stripper to be honest."

Betty's POV
I cried as I held Cooper in bed, I could've been raped! I could've been killed! I cried as suddenly my doorbell rang. I walked over and grabbed a knife, I opened the door and held the knife up as I saw Veronica grab my hand clearly panicked.

"Woah calm down!" She shouted.

I stopped and she grabbed the knife and set it down and hugged me.

I hugged her and she said "I'm so sorry about Jughead...he's an ass."

I sighed and let her in and she sat on my couch and Cooper saw her and cuddled against her.

"He's so cute." She told me.

I smiled as she held him and sat down "who is Jughead anyways...I basically pulled out my whole life out of my ass, now I wanna know his."

She sighed and said "I can't...I would love too, but Jughead is all about trust."

I scoffed and she grabbed my hand saying "listen to me please."

I sighed and she said "I have never seen Jughead go a day without sex...and for the first time in like...10 years? He's gone two days without sex, because he was saving his time for you."

I scoffed saying "so? He just wanted to fuck a stripper."

She smiled saying "he's done it with strippers before but there's something special about you Betty... something that...I think can change him."