23

Betty's POV
I was with Jughead as he said "I'll meet you at the club okay? Ive gotta just check out some things, bring what you really need."

I nodded and he kissed me and I held him.

He said "go on." I smiled and left.

As I was dancing at the club guys were handing me money as usual, nothing interesting really. Until Jughead came, then the real party started. I sighed as Jughead walked in, he nodded at me and I came down as other girls danced.

He said "heard anything?"

I shook my head saying "the only thing is people are wondering where that dude we killed is."

He laughed saying "well...they'll never find him."

I sighed and he smiled and smirked as he said "don't worry. I never get caught."

I nodded and he kissed me, I held him and he lifted my leg up to his waist and dipped me as I smiled.

"Can I have a private of my own?" He asked.

I giggled and nodded as we went to his private spot. I smiled dancing on a table as he smiled leaving a few hundreds every time and I giggled as he grabbed me and I got down as he held me close to him and I moved on his lap, he rubbed my thighs and smirked.

"God this is amazing." He whispered in my ear.

I giggled and turned my face and kissed him as he rubbed his hands all over me and I smiled lightly as suddenly Sweet Pea came in.

He gasped saying "I'm...I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes getting up and grabbing my robe.

Jughead said "did I say stop?"

I scoffed saying "I'm not dancing in front of him and especially on your lap."

He sighed and Sweet Pea said "someone's here to find Jonathan."

Jughead groaned and said "Betty you stay up here dancing on this table. Get the music louder and the crowd cheer in for other girls. Call Veronica and Cheryl now get Toni to the bar."

He nodded and I saw Archie as he helped me up the table and I almost lost my balance but caught myself.

I said "what are you gonna do Juggie?"

He then said "I may have to kill someone else..."

I sighed and said "this is boring when can I get in on some of the action?"

He smirked saying "you want too?"

I nodded and he smirked saying "not tonight but I promise time will tell when your ready."

I nodded and began dancing on the table as he watched me. I was in a golden outfit, it all tied at the back of my neck but two long pieces covered my breasts as it stopped right above the place Jughead calls his.

I was on the table as I saw Cheryl and Veronica, they had there bags and ran to the back quickly. I then went on all fours on the table and looked at Jughead and he smiled and I grabbed him and kissed him.

He smiled saying "your amazing."

I laughed as he said "Archie, spot them."

Archie nodded saying "three of them."

Jughead smirked "perfect."

I then said "wait!"

Jughead looked at me and I said "where is Cooper! I swear to god Jughead if you lost my baby."