12

Betty's POV
I waved Veronica goodbye as I walked back inside and changed. I got on a pink dress and walked out in a white fur jacket and heard honking. I saw Jughead and I ran over and put my stuff behind the seat.

He smiled saying "you look beautiful..."

I smiled seeing him in an all black suit and smirked "not too bad yourself."

He smiled and we began leaving. We arrived at a restaurant and after we ordered.

He said "alright so for this mission we need to pretend we've been dating for fucking god who knows how long."

I was confused saying "is that why you accepted this date?"

He said "kinda?"

I frowned and he said "I'm kidding."

I looked at him and he sat closer to me and kissed me,

I smiled holding his hand as he said "I wanna try and date but please bare with me I don't exactly know how to do it well..."

I sighed and said "it's okay, I can teach you."

He smiled and I said "so this mission..."

He then said "I have a nightclub I own it's a bar but try we're turning it into a strip club. Now this guy named Jonathan will be there to drop off some forms and...if he doesn't accept a certain deal I have to kill him."

I gulped and he said "hey don't worry...the reason we kill is because of payback. And Bret is the worse among worse."

I sighed and he held my face saying "can I trust you to help me?"

I nodded and said "I don't wanna hurt anyone though."

He smirked saying "done, I usually like to kill anyways."

I smiled as he kissed me again and said "I wanna fuck you so hard right now..."

I giggled and he said "on weekends we'll be at target practice okay? I'll teach you how to shoot someone without killing them, just hurt them extremely bad."

I laughed and he smiled as our food came.

As we ate I said "enough spy talk...tell me about yourself, I've told you so much about me how about you?"

He shrugged saying "there's nothing much."

I scoffed saying "come on there has to be."

He sighed and said "fine ask me something."

I then said "so did you finish school?"

He nodded saying "masters. Graduated early."

I smiled and nodded as I said "can we bring Cooper to the missions, I hate leaving him alone."

He nodded and I smiled and said "what about your parents? You never mention them, any siblings?"

He nodded saying "I've got a younger sister in Ohio she's 23."

I smiled and said "mom and dad?"

He sighed and I said "if you don't want to... you don't have too."

He licked his lips and said "my mom...she killed herself in front of me."

I dropped my spoon and said "I'm so sorry Jughead..."

I held his hand and he said "my dad...he abused me...don't know where the fuck that bastard went..."

I sighed and got closer and held him saying "we don't have to talk about it...we don't..."

He smiled saying "you know your amazing right?"

I smiled saying "I don't try to push people."

He laughed and said "let's have this conversation when I know your ready, because your not right now."

I sighed and nodded as he kissed me and I kissed him back.

He then said "you know...I'm about to buy this restaurant so I can fuck you right here on this table."

I smiled and he said "wait...I can..."

I stopped him and he groaned as I said "not tonight...let's just focus on this date and no sex please?"

He smiled and nodded as we continued talking.

I got back to my place and said "tonight was great...thanks."

He nodded and said "I actually had fun and didn't fuck the girl at the end of the night..."

I laughed and said "thanks for being so sweet and giving me confidence."

He nodded and I hugged him, he hugged me back and I smirked lightly, he then kissed me back and slipped his tongue inside my mouth as he held both sides of my face. I moaned lightly and leaned against my door as he held my waist and he stopped.

He said "no sex today."

I smiled and he kissed my forehead saying "be safe, call me if something happens."

I smiled and nodded as he began walking away and I opened my door and saw Cooper sleeping and I picked him up and smiled and locked my door and went to bed. When I woke up I stretched in my bed and called Jughead.

I then heard a girl say "who is this?"

I got up instantly saying "who is this?"

She then said "Donna who is this?"

I hung up and I scoffed and stayed in bed holding Cooper tightly as tears began leaving my eyes.

Jughead's POV
I finished taking a shower and smiled at myself as I survived a day without sex.

Suddenly as I left the bathroom I heard "who the fuck is Betty!?"

I saw Donna and yelled "why the fuck do you have my phone!"

I grabbed her hair and grabbed it seeing a call from Betty and I began freaking out.

"What the hell Donna!" I yelled.

I shoved her against the wall as she said "I thought you loved me!"

I yelled "I use you for sex! And not anymore! Get the hell out!"

She began crying and ran off as I panicked and got my shit on and ran over to Betty's. I knocked on the door quickly and no one answered.

I knocked again and said "Betty, I know your in there it's Jughead...please I didn't...Donna is an old fling she shows up at my place randomly, I'll move fucking apartments but please...I didn't sleep with her I'm sorry if you...if she said something or you thought something but last night was one of the best nights of my life...please...I'm not leaving I'm staying right here."

I sat against the door and groaned rubbing my head. An hour went by and I sat there and another hour went by. Suddenly the door opened and I fell to the ground and saw her looking down at me with red bloodshot eyes.

"You didn't sleep with her..." she asked.

I got up and shook my head grabbing her face "no...no I didn't, I promise I didn't...as of this very moment my body and all of it is yours, my emotions too please forgive me for the misunderstanding..."

She smiled lightly and nodded and I smiled as suddenly Cooper was against my leg. I laughed and picked him up.

I said "he's growing on me."

She smiled and I kissed her and she held my arm and I pulled away.

I told her "I'm yours."

She smiled and I kissed her again.