35

Betty's POV
We all made it out and had Bret in a helicopter as Sweet Pea and Fangs drove.

I smiled saying "now you'll finally make Jughead happy."

Bret glared at me and Jughead choked him "don't glare at my beloved."

I giggled saying "we did it!"

I screamed and laughed clapping my hands Jughead smiled as he kissed me and I kissed him back.

He said "god I fucking love you."

I laughed and I held his neck and continued kissing him. When we got back we were all partying at the strip club.

Veronica and I were dancing as she said "I can't believe it that's so badass Betty! Your literally Jughead but like 2.0."

I laughed and she said "and your engaged!"

I laughed saying "promise ring V! Promise Ring!"

She pouted saying "he's still gonna propose with it."

I rolled my eyes as I saw Jughead alone smoking.

I went over and he said "hey..."

I smiled and gave him my bottle and he drank some as I smiled holding him and he smiled back.

I said "the hospital called me when we were...there."

He was confused and I said "something about my dad...I don't know if its good or bad..."

I looked down and frowned saying "I'm scared..."

He held me and rubbed my back saying "I'll come with you okay?"

I nodded and he kissed my head as I said "you know...I'm really in the mood but I don't wanna run home...I want you to fuck me right now..."

He smirked and he grabbed my hand as we went somewhere. He put me over his shoulder and slapped my ass.

I shrieked saying "hey!"

He laughed as he rubbed my ass. I was just wearing a pink small loose dress as we got to a office.

He smirked saying "thank god I installed a bed here."

I was confused and he moved passed me and pressed some buttons on a keypad and another room appeared. I rose my eyebrows and saw a beautiful bed there.

I smiled saying "your joking right?"

He shook his head as he kissed me, he shoved everything off the desk and sat me up as I laughed and held him, he kissed me again and I kissed him back. But as we were making out we fell off the desk.

I yelped and he held me.

I said "you okay?"

He nodded as we both laughed "maybe we should move things to the bed?" He recommended.

I nodded as we got up and we're at the bed as I smiled bending to my knees and he looked at me.

"Let's get rid of these pants." I said.

I shoved his pants down and he laughed as I then took his underwear off.

He smiled saying "alright...fine."

Soon we were on this bed at the edge of it, I was on top of him sitting as he held my waist and breasts. I moaned holding his thighs to help me move around as I turned around holding his face and kissed him, he kissed me back sloppily. I laughed and he kissed my neck.

I asked "door locked?"

He then said "fuck the door."

I laughed and I moaned holding his thighs harder "oh my god fuck yes Juggie."