13

Jughead's POV
"What do we truly even know about this girl! For all we know she could be working for Bret! What if she's an undercover cop or something! What if she's trying to kill you!?"

I yelled "enough Topaz! You speak shit on Betty one more time your benched!"

She scoffed and said "you can't do that!"

I yelled "Toni I need girls and guys, however I just need for the girls to be strippers and Archie Sweet Pea and Fangs to cover me, you, Cheryl, Veronica and Betty have to make this shit look real!"

I sighed and said "Veronica has been telling me the shit you've been saying to Betty and I'm not having it! Either you behave or your benched."

I walked past her and left my office. I met Betty downstairs and she smiled waving.

I smiled saying "you ready for practice?"

She nodded and we left. We arrived at target practice and I had my headphones on and got hers on. The targets began moving and I shot quickly and hit all of them once at a time.

"See, easy." I told her.

She scoffed saying "for you!"

I smiled and said "let's start easy okay?"

She nodded and I set up one to move slowly in front.

I said "just try it out alright?"

She nodded and she held up the gun weirdly.

I groaned and said "no, no stop."

I stopped her and she frowned.

I smiled saying "here..."

I went behind her and held the gun up and pulled the trigger four times and she was in shock.

She then said "woah..."

I nodded and said "also...always make sure you have the safety off."

She nodded and began shooting on her own. As the end of our session came she began shooting quicker and a little better.

I took off my headphones and said "your a natural."

She smiled and I lifted her up and kissed her. She laughed and kissed me back.

I smiled saying "how about we go to the car..."

She smirked and I smirked too. In the car she was on top of me as I held her on my lap, she moaned as she unbuttoned my dress shirt and I held her, I felt her hands on my chest and I smiled as she giggled.

She laughed and said "you know...I haven't had this much fun in so long."

I smirked saying "really?"

She then said "I've always been worried about my dad....I'm happy that...that I can finally do something for myself, he's happy about it too."

I smiled and she said "so...are we gonna continue..."

I smiled saying "I think I have a better place..."

She smiled and I smiled too.

We made it back to my place as I said "don't worry."

She then said "I really like it here, it has a nice view."

I smiled and brought her to my room and she said "it's so nice...so black and white."

I laughed and held her and took off her jacket and kissed her she giggled and I took my jacket off and she suddenly ripped open my dress shirt, she gasped and I looked at her quite shocked.

She said "I'm so sorry! I'll pay for a new one!"

I laughed and said "it's fine."

I picked her up and she gasped and laughed at me as I got her on my bed. She began taking her clothes off quickly and I took my pants off. I was naked and she was too as I crawled on top of her and she held me.

I smiled and thrusted inside her saying "how would you like this today?"

She smiled and said "I really..."

She bit her lip saying "I kinda don't wanna do it on the bed actually."

This intrigued me and I smirked. Soon we were in the kitchen, I took her from behind as she laid her chest flat on the kitchen island. I groaned and lifted her up against my chest and groaned holding her, she moaned and held my head and I kissed her, she smiled and turned her around and lifted her on the table and I smiled and she did too and I kissed her. I lifted her up and she laughed and I set her down.

I smiled saying "god I have not had this much fun with anyone."

She giggled and said "your gonna wanna clean this place up...at least till your finished..."

She then moved me away and went on her knees. I groaned and leaned my head back and leaned on the island as she sucked my cock. I moaned holding her head and smiled as she swirled her tongue around me, I held her head and thrusted into her mouth and moaned. I brought her back up and kissed her.

She smiled as I said "god your amazing..."

She smiled and I took her to the couch. But instead I laid her down on the floor on top of my carpet and thrusted into her, she held my back and I slowly moved this time, she smiled and I kissed her slowly and she held my neck and kissed me back. I continued going slow as I held her waist and she turned us over.

"I see you've gotten better." I told her.

She laughed and held herself up and had her hands on my chest. I groaned holding her waist and moved with her. She smiled and lifted me up and kissed me, I kissed her back as I moaned and I came inside her, she moaned and held me.

She moaned out "fuck..."

I smiled and kissed her neck and chest as she laughed at me and suddenly we heard the elevator. She freaked out and ran to the kitchen and I panicked and looked around and saw Donna.

"D-Donna..."

She saw me and smirked "well...what do we have here..."

She began taking her jacket and I said "woah! No! No!"

I yelled backing away but I was very vulnerable as she ran at me but before that could happen Betty hit her head and she knocked her down with the gun and gulped looking at me panicking.

She said "I didn't want her to touch you..."

I smiled and said "your truly brilliant."

She laughed and I ran to grab my pants.

I got my shirt on her and said "that's it Donna no more!"

She then said "you betrayed me!?"

I then yelled "we fucking were never a thing! Get the fuck out!"

Betty held my arm tightly and Donna said "fine..."

She began leaving and the elevator door closed.

I said "I'm moving..."

Betty looked at me and I said "just so she won't show up here anymore."

She nodded and said "where?"

I then said "I have 20 more buildings I own in the city, I'll just go there...but you did amazing..."

I kissed her and she smiled and blushed "now...we just have to get those girls to dance."

She smirked and said "don't worry I'll make sure they're just like me at the end of the day however... I'm unique and one of a kind."

I smiled and kissed her as she smiled saying "now if you don't mind I've loved our time but I have to get my son now."

I laughed and she smiled leaving and I sat on my couch smirking and laughing.