19

Jughead's POV
As people began filling the club I walked out into the open seeing Toni, I winked as she nodded. I saw Fangs and he nodded. I then saw Betty in her robe and she came to me.

She said "Veronica and Cheryl are ready, we're good Juggie, how's Cooper?"

I then said "perfect and being fed as we speak."

She smiled and I pulled her to me and kissed her, I lifted her leg and she laughed at me

She said "alright...see you soon."

She walked back and I went to my private area and put on my ear piece and sat there looking out.

I said to Sweet Pea "it's now or never he fucking shows up."

I sighed and suddenly heard from Betty "Juggie were all ready."

I nodded saying "Toni your up."

I sighed and laid back as I waited for the show to start.

Betty's POV
I was in the dressing room saying "you guys ready?" 

They nodded and I looked out saying "a lot of people, most likely because word got out that Elizabeth is performing at this place."

I tightened my robe as they said "we haven't seen your outfit but your pumps which are just white."

I smiled saying "these were just for warming up."

I took out my heels and smiled saying "you two we'll be the first ones to go out and then I come out after both of you okay?"

They nodded and I said in my ear piece "Juggie were all ready."

I sighed and said "I'm gonna change to my higher pumps alright, you two go out already."

They nodded and walked over as I was ready to take the stage.

As they headed out I heard Toni say "welcome our two beautiful ladies, Cherry and Vanessa."

They both went out and showed off themselves as guys clapped and Toni finished off with "and later we have a special performance with the Elizabeth!"

Guys cheered and I rolled my eyes as I fixed my lipgloss. As they danced they were actually receiving money and thankfully they brought out some small purses.

I then said into my ear piece "Juggie is he here yet?"

He groaned and said "no."

I then said "don't worry."

Suddenly I saw the back door open.

I turned my head saying "I thinks he's just arrived go time."

I smiled and suddenly heard "Ladies and gentlemen time for our big act of the night Elizabeth!"

I smiled walking out and saw all of the guys getting up and cheering and I smiled as I took my robe off and slowly let it drop on the floor. I smiled as I bent down and slowly came up the pole and guys gawked at me and just wanted to grab me. People began throwing money and I giggled biting my lip and began twirling around the pole quickly. Men cheered and I came off and crawled towards them and shoved money at my face and rolled in the money as I moved my body sensually. I went over to one guy showing my back side and ass as he began slipping bills everywhere on me and I laughed. I crawled to someone else and the guy did the same thing and I booped his nose and all. My outfit was rose gold really tall platforms I made for another girl but it didn't go with her look so I kept them. And this outfit was rose gold on rose gold, I had nipple covers, and everything. I had some connecting lacing but my body was barely covered. My hair was curled and I smiled as everyone cheered. I went back to the pole and went all the way up and twirled as they tried throwing cash up at me. Did a martini all the way down and slapped my ass and guys just went crazy. I went into the splits and everyone basically saw my full ass and they threw more cash. I laughed at them and did something I rarely did now that I have a boyfriend. I grabbed some guys heads and put them near my naked body, near my breasts and stomach. They all were loving it and wanting more I grabbed my the money and my purse as men shoved money inside and I laughed. As I turned my head seeing the guy we're meeting tonight eyeing me and I smiled waving slightly and smirked.