11

Veronica's POV
I was getting my stuff ready as Archie said "Ronnie please don't do this, I don't want guys gawking at you, your better than that please..."

I smirked saying "you saw how Betty's outfit was?"

He nodded and I smiled whispering "what if I wore that when we have sex...you can easily take it off..."

He bit his bottom lip saying "fuck you..."

I giggled and said "see. Don't worry Archiekins, your the only man for me."

He smiled and I kissed him and he smiled picking me up.

I said "no! I need to get to Betty if not Toni will be a bitch again."

He nodded saying "I'll meet with the guys you go protect your friend."

I smiled and kissed him lovingly as he smiled saying "I love you Ronnie, I love you so much..."

I smiled stroking his face as I saw my ring, my father was always vile on my Archiekins...it took so much just so we can get married...he wouldn't give him his blessing...it was awful. I cried in my room for days and weeks because I couldn't be with the love of my life, worse fact is he didn't even pass down our family ring from my abuelita. So he...gave me his mother's ring and it fits like a glove.

I stroked his face smiling as he said "what?"

I shook my head saying "I'm just...so lucky, I'm the luckiest women in the world to marry you...it took us a lot...but I would've wait for us in the next life...I will always marry you."

He smiled and he kissed me and I kissed him back.

I smirked saying "maybe Betty can wait a little bit..."

He smiled as I pushed him into our bed. As I arrived I saw Betty all alone on her phone sitting on the ground near the pole.

I gulped and said "no Toni or Cheryl?"

She shook her head and looked down saying "Jughead is gonna out the blame all on me if I can't commit...and teach all of you."

I sighed and said "hey...first he won't blame you, second your no whore, I think your better then both of them. Honestly, we use Cheryl cause she has a big name. Also we only call Archie and Cheryl twins cause they look like it. And Toni is there because she's another girl who can hack."

She smiled and I said "but we're the top two tiers."

She nodded and suddenly we heard "alright we're here."

We saw Toni and Cheryl and Betty said "did you guys bring anything to help yourself?"

They shrugged and Betty said "alright uhh...I'm gonna call Jughead."

Toni then said "why the fuck call Jughead? Oh! Is it because your sleeping with him like the Slut you are?"

I said "shut the hell up Toni."

Betty walked off and I said "hey calm down."

She sighed and I asked "but is that true?"

"You and Jughead..." I said.

She sighed and said "it was...four times?"

I scoffed and said "that's a good start!"

She laughed saying "I actually asked him out but we had to reschedule you know?"

I nodded and smiled as she began calling him. Soon Sweet Pea dropped off two pairs of the platform heels and the girls got them on and they both almost fell, I got them on and Betty helped me stand.