4

Jughead's POV
We were on her couch as she said "I used to have this picture perfect family, my dad, my mom, myself, my older sister and brother."

I sighed and she said "growing up my mom always made sure I was this perfect girl and I fucking hated it, I wanted to date boys, I wanted to like boys, she was upset I always liked the ones she didn't accept or think they'd be a good husband, gross."

I laughed as she said "I had sex for the first time in sophomore year...it was a one time thing nothing special but my mom found out and kicked me out of the house, my brother and sister didn't care but my dad took me and we just left..."

She gulped saying "I remember that day...my mom punched me saying how could I, did she do nothing to teach me, did I not love her?"

She rubbed her eyes saying "I fucking loved the women but I just wanted to do something I wanted not what she wanted...she yelled and neighbors saw I was so embarrassed...she threw me on the streets and locked me out of the house...I banged on the door and I begged my siblings to open it and they never did...my dad was at work so I was outside the whole day. When a few days passed...my parents were divorced so he lived away from us but when he came to visit on the weekend...he saw me and was worried what had happened and my mom told him. He packed up both of our things and took me, he was cursing and I always blamed myself. He loved my mom and she basically said it's her or me. So I kinda feel like...the reason we have no family is my fault...my dad was...trying to get the family back by she had this stupid boyfriend and...all I wanted was for him to come home and he never was able too...it just sucked because she loved my older brother and sister more...she just wanted two kids, one girl one boy, but then she had me..."

I sighed as she had the cat on her lap "and then once I...finished junior year my dad got sick...like really, really sick. I took him to the hospital and turns out he had cancer and it was really beating him down. I left school because we were making no money...I was evicted out of the home we lived in...stayed on the streets...my dads bills were so much and I began worrying...so I became a stripper..." she said laughing.

I sighed and she said "didn't pay well at first I almost got raped...considering my age but I kept going, soon I made a name for myself, every club in the eastern side of the country wants me...my dad is proud of me. He doesn't care what I do as long as I'm happy and honestly...I'm happy, look where I live? I can pay his medical bills, I own Cooper..."

I smiled and she sighed "but I haven't seen my mom or my siblings in so so so long...so I'm just like...if my dad goes...who do I have? I can't go back...I just can't..."

She sniffled and said "that's why I was surprised you didn't know who I was, almost any rich guy has tried to get with me...I haven't had sex since High school and I'm like...25. I was basically 15. 10 years and...just being reminded makes me remember that...my mom would kick me out again."

I sighed and saw her grab a photo "but...all I want is my dad...he's my everything...I don't need a boyfriend, husband, mom siblings...he made every moment count for me to be happy. So if he does...go, a part of me dies with him, so he's trying to fight for me. But it's been getting no worse but...no better. He lives in Queens and I'm here in Manhattan trying to work as hard as I can. And I'm making a lot and...my dad is fine as long as I'm safe, so I just...I don't know. And what's so giving funny is that I'm working my ass off while some of these stupid girls give blow jobs and get almost 1000 instantly, like what the fuck?"

She shook her head saying "thank god guys love me, I don't know if anyone would if...if I didn't make a name for myself in this industry. I really don't."

She looked back down and said "sometimes...I just...I see those girls, skinny fucks who have zero talent no looks and they make so much...because there sluts most Russian strippers are just sluts and just give head nothing else."