29

Betty's POV
I was in some leggings and a sports bra saying "so who's teaching me Juggie?"

He smiled saying "you'll see."

We continued and he opened a door and I saw Toni and panicked looking at her.

"Thank you Toni, your gonna be teaching Betty how to be semi like you." Jughead said.

I nodded and pulled Jughead aside saying "what if she kills me?"

He laughed saying "don't worry Betty okay? If you need me just call me and I'll be on my way."

I sighed and nodded and he kissed me.

I held him and he smiled saying "I promise you'll be okay alright?"

He left and I said "look...I don't want any bad blood between us okay? How about we restart?"

She sighed and I said "look why don't you like me okay? Is it Jughead?"

She then said "it's because why does he trust you so quickly! It took me years to get him to trust me!"

I frowned and said "I...it's just the first day I met him...I kinda just told him evething."

She then said "everyone has a sob story okay, I was kicked out of my house for being bisexual, I have no family but Cheryl and my aunt."

I frowned and said "I'm sorry..."

She rolled her eyes and I said "my mom and dad divorced...and when I was 12...till 15 I was molested by my moms boyfriend, he would make me take off my clothes...he would just grope me...he would hold my breasts...touch in between my legs... made me shave down there...I don't think Jughead realized but...whenever I give him...a blowjob I don't know if Jughead knows...I was taught everything by him."

I looked down and said "I haven't told Jughead the full story because I know he will not stop till he finds this man and kills him. Ummm...he would make me watch him...masturbate...he would...put his fingers...inside me...and it hurt a lot...like a lot...he...he sometimes..."

I gulped and felt a tear leave my eye so I stopped.

"I tried telling my mom...she never believed me...and the first time I had sex...I did it with this guy...he was in my school and...I just...wanted to know how it felt like...my mom saw us and...she threw me out, my dad came a few days later and saw me on the road. He yelled at my mom and packed up our bags and we left...my dad...he got sick a year before I graduated, bills began coming and...I dropped out. I became a stripper...at first it didn't pay but I worked hard one summer and...I became extremely flexible, and strong. And the money started coming in, i got my dad and I out of debt. I bought a house I owned...I was able to be near my dad. This year I adopted Cooper...it's been...amazing. But I also had my troubles, and yeah being kicked for for being bi is more horrible, but at least you had Cheryl, I had my dad but...soon after I thought I wouldn't have had him at all."

I sighed and she sighed and said "I'm sorry..."

I shook my head saying "I find this as a growing experience. But all I want you to know is I really really really like Jughead...I trust him and he trusts me. We're not doing it in spite or just because. You believe me right?"

She smiled and nodded and I smiled and hugged her. She was surprised but hugged me back.

I said "so teacher...how about if you teach me, can I teach you how to work the pole?"

She then said "easy on that."

I laughed and she said "I'll think about it."

I smiled and we got to work. I was learning how to act crazy. Basically how to fight like a lunatic, I had a gun in one hand and a knife in the other. As I tried going after Toni she kicked the gun out of my hand and I did a back walkover as her knife missed me but a few inches. I kicked her chest and she suddenly grabbed my leg and I felt but I kicked her away and threw my knife and I nearly hit her head.