7

Jughead's POV
I finished fucking Donna and I hadn't even came as much as I would've liked.

"Wanna go again?" She asked.

She moved her hands to my thigh and my cock.

I said "maybe later."

She smiled and kissed me and left.

As I walked out and saw Sweet Pea as he said "boss Fangs just sent me the address and warehouse of Brer Weston Wallis."

I smiled and nodded saying "good work, we'll start leaving by Sunday."

He nodded and Archie came in with no Veronica.

"Where's Mrs Andrews?" I asked.

He then said "she's out for tonight, so I called up my twin and Toni."

I nodded and said "fine."

He nodded and said "Cheryl will just replace Veronica for right now and Toni will help her out."

Betty's POV
I was dancing on the pole as men threw the cash and I collected it in my tiny purse. As I walked off I saw Veronica and squealed running and hugging her.

"Fuck if I weren't married I would fuck you." She said.

I laughed and she said "I'm Bi and proud."

I smiled and said "well sorry but I'm straight."

She smirked saying "doesn't mean I can't convince you."

I laughed and she did too. We sat down and she ordered us some margaritas.

She asked me "how is like working here?"

I then said "amazing, all the girls are jealous because...wanna know a secret?"

She nodded and I said "see that one girl?"

She nodded and I smirked getting up. I went over and slowly rubbed the guys shoulders as the girl said something in Russian.

I rolled my eyes as I smiled saying "well...it seems he likes me more..."

I began sitting on his lap and moving around.

He smiled and said "no offense but it's Elizabeth, I cannot say no to this."

I smiled and he began placing 100's in my waist band and I held his face.

I said "fuck off bitch."

She scoffed and ran as I smiled saying "thank you Ernie."

He smirked and I walked back as she said "damn...I love that. Is it too late to divorce?"

I laughed and she said "no never...I can never do that to my Archiekins, we've been through so much I cannot let him go that easily."

I smiled as she said "my father hated him, so it was really difficult being able to love him and let him be part of the family."

I smiled saying "he sounds amazing."

She nodded and asked "so when is your shift done?"

I shrugged saying "about an hour? Why what's up?"

She then said "I promised a friend to help him."

I then said "if you want you can go."

She shook her head saying "no, I'm not leaving you, plus this outfit, I need to make sure no guys take advantage of you."

I laughed saying "it's alright I took lots of self defense for a long time cause my dad made me. I'll be alright."

She shook her head saying "I will not leave you till your done."

I smiled and she did too. As we partied all night long I changed and we began leaving.

"Girl I love your fur coat." She said

I smiled as she asked "want me to take you home?"

I then said "sure let's head back."

But as we did go back suddenly she said "oh my god...I'm so sorry can we make one tiny stop please!"

I smiled and nodded saying "sure don't worry."

She nodded saying "thank you!"

I smiled as we continued driving, I waited in the car as she went to do her quick errand, but as I waited suddenly someone began banging on the window. I began freaking out and going through her glove compartment but suddenly they broke the glass and I screamed but as they pulled me out. I panicked as he had me against the car and began clawing at my coat and I clawed at his face.

I screamed as he said "I'm gonna fuck you so good."

Suddenly I heard a loud pop and he began running and groaning holding his arm but suddenly another loud pop went off and he dropped to the ground and I saw Jughead on the other side.

He said "hey...it's okay..."

I yelled "what did you do!"

He yelled "he was gonna fucking rape you! I just saved you!"

I yelled "what did you do!"

He then yelled "I fucking killed him!"

I began panicking and suddenly saw Veronica and hugged her and she turned her head to me.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked me.

I nodded and she sighed in relief and hugged me saying "I'm sorry I should've taken you inside..."

I held her saying "it's okay..."

I cried and held her until I heard "you okay?"

I turned my head seeing Jughead and I stood in front of him and hugged him, he was taken aback.

I said "thank you..."

He hugged me back and I smiled pulling away.

I then slapped him and yelled "so you think that were okay just because you saved me?"

He shrugged and Veronica said "wait...he's the guy."

I nodded saying "he stayed the night and as he was about to leave fucking just...ugh! And now this guy is dead! And I'm gonna vomit..."

I held my mouth and Veronica held me saying "no, and Jughead what the fuck!"

She kicked him in the balls and he groaned and saying "what the hell..."

I sniffled and she hugged me again saying "hey how about you stay the night with Jughead again? Maybe it's not safe being out there alone okay? And now that I have to get my car fixed...well you get it."

I sighed and said "whatever...I just...there's a dead guy! Isn't anyone fazed!?"

I yelled and panicked, they both shrugged.

I backed away and said "what are you two?"

I panicked and just walked off as I heard "wouldn't do that if I were you."

I then said "what are you gonna do? You already slept with me haven't you had enough?"

Veronica laughed and he held his gun at me and shot near my feet and said "next one won't miss."

I gulped and Veronica said "Jug just calm down...we can trust Betty, right B?"

She moved her eyes and I said "yeah...I just need to go home, Cooper needs...to eat and tomorrow it'll be better and none of this happened..."

I began walking away and as I did I fell as something hit my foot. I caught myself and saw my heel broken.

I yelled "what the hell!"

Jughead grabbed me saying "you won't be going anywhere."

I gulped and said "your animals!"

I sprayed bear mace at him and stabbed him with my other heel and ran.