34

Jughead's POV
I was walking with Veronica as she said "I'm gonna go alright?"

I nodded and she walked away. As I walked off I saw Bret and he walked away. I began following and I ended up in a room and I ducked as he tried hitting me.

The door slammed shut and I said "you really think your that smart..."

He glared at me and I said "I haven't even had my first dance yet..."

I laughed and he said "I admit, I did sniff you out of some money but you won't see a dime..."

He tried throwing a knife and I grabbed it before it hit me and he looked shocked.

I smirked saying "I've been doing this for quite a while...and the rumors that I'm crazy. Messed up in my fucking mind that I can kill anyone. It's true, and now I'll fucking kill you."

He then said "what about your bitch?"

I said "what did you do to her!"

I slammed him against the wall and he smirked, I then slammed him out of the window and he fell, I jumped out and stood upright as he groaned trying to get up from the floor.

I said "where is she Bret, I swear to fucking god..."

He laughed and asked "where's Donna?"

I stabbed his arm and he groaned as I said "guys, he's out here, get him now!"

I ran and suddenly I heard screaming, I saw Betty and Donna fighting, Betty was flipping everywhere as Donna tried catching her.

I laughed as she punched her to the floor and said "Jughead loves me! He hates you!"

She punched her again and Donna said "yeah well I've fucked him."

Betty laughed saying "he's fucked me outside his bedroom, you know he's also told me he loves me. He's in love with me."

She kicked Betty off and tried shooting her but Betty rolled over and kicked the gun out of her hand and kicked Donna to the ground.

Betty said "your gonna stay silent okay?"

Suddenly she pulled out some knives and stabbed them in Donnas hands into the grass. Donna cried out in pain and Betty knocked her out.

Betty said "that's what you get for starting it bitch."

She kicked her again and I felt as if I was somewhat turned on by all of this.

Betty then said "Jughead's right, it's a lot more fun to inflict pain when they deserve it and bitch you deserve everything coming to you."

She got up and I saw blood on her face. She wiped it off and saw me. I smiled and went up to her smirking.

She said "I did it...I did it for us..."

I smiled saying "god I fucking love you..."

I picked her up and she squealed and she laughed as I kissed her. But before we could celebrate I felt a hand at my foot and saw Bret he stabbed me in the leg and I groaned as Betty pulled me away and stepped on his hand till we heard bones crushing, he screamed.

She held out a gun "you won't hurt him!"

She shot at his other hand making him yell even more and she held the gun up to his head.

"I will do anything for him, so try me Bret."

He gulped and said "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry you can have your money!"

I smirked and Betty got up and I held her as she twirled her gun.

"Good...now we're talking."