26 .

He came into the room and closed the door behind him. We both got on the bed and I put Netflix on and we started to watch manifest together. The shii was soo good we I forgot he was even in the room.

"Yoo" he said to me looking upset. "What happen" I asked looking at him confused. "I ain't come here for all tht lovely dovey shii tbh" he replied to me getting closer and closer. "We just chilling rn" I replied back. "You very easy so I already know tht you hoe, I just came for the neck to be honest witchu" he said smirking at me.

I started laughing uncontrollably. "Fuck wrong with you" he said looking at me confused on why I was laughing so much. You know wht I find funny with you bumass niggas" I said. "Watch your mouth" he said to me, getting mad. "If I was a nigga y'all wouldn't be calling me a hoe and shii, y'all would of been hyping me up, calling me a player like it's a good thing, and dapping me up. But since I'm a women you bringing me down and calling me all theses names like a hoe". I said going off. "And yk I'm not lying" I said going on.

"Bro like I said I did not come here for all tht" he said getting annoyed. "Fuck outta my crib nigga" I said yelling. "Whatever" he said as he quickly got up and left. I locked the door behind him and went back upstairs to my room.

"I'm rlly done with niggas bro" I said to myself. "I know I talk to a lot of niggas but ion do shii with them, the only person I rlly did something with was De'Vontay but let a nigga do wht I'm doing". I said to myself while shaking my head. 

I got my phone and deleted every nigga I've talked and dated off of my phone. "I need to stop fucking with these bumass niggas" I said to myself as I kept on deleting contacts off of my phone. I then changed into an oversized T-shirt and continued to watch Manifest on Netflix until I fell sleep.

NEXT DAY

It was the next morning, I just got up and noticed that Manifest was still playing on the tv so I paused it, and went to the bathroom to start my day. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and all that. I then got out the bathroom and chilled in my towel on my phone before putting my clothes on. After a good 15 minutes of being on my phone I went to my closet and picked out this outfit
⬇️⬇️

I picked out a calm and simple outfit because I was going to take myself out to some designer stores and spoil myself 😌

I picked out a calm and simple outfit because I was going to take myself out to some designer stores and spoil myself 😌. I put on my air forces and called myself an Uber to Atlantic Mall.

It took about 10 mins for my Uber to get here. I got in the car and we drove off....

ATLANTIC MALL

I entered the mall and saw they had ice cream so I went over to get some. As the ice cream man was scooping up the ice cream I felt someone staring at me hard up and down. I didn't look at the person cause I HATE making eye contact with people I don't know. But I just couldn't ignore it so I looked up at the person.

I COULD YOU NOT!!! y'all it was De'Vontay 🤦🏽‍♀️ . Why the fuck am I not surprised. When I glanced over he was staring me down, and I also peeped that he was with a girl. She had her hands in his pants in public y'all. I'm not gon lie she looked like a $2 hoe nfs, I'm not even tryna be funny. But anyways the guy gave me my ice cream and I paid for it. I ate it in the food court before going in Luis Vuitton store cause they don't allow eating of any kind, which is kind of obvious.

Anyways I finished my ice cream and went into the store. The first thing that came across my eyes was these heels, and I just had to have it.
⬇️

I also got this classic handbag as well, it's nun too special tbh ⬇️

⬇️

I walked up to the cashier and put my 2 items on the counter "Your total is $2500" the cashier lady said

I walked up to the cashier and put my 2 items on the counter "Your total is $2500" the cashier lady said. "Never again" I said shaking my head underneath my breath. I pulled out my credit card to pay for it but then a familiar voice said "I got it" to the cashier as they moved my hand. "Wtf" I said to myself as I turned around to see who it was.

Only to see De'Vontay stupid ass ready to pay for my stuff. "Umm no tf you don't got it" I replied to him moving his hand away. "I am a grown ass women that can pay for her own shii, thank you very much" I added on while putting in my credit card and paying for my things.

The cashier lady gave me my bag and I walked out the store ready to go home. "Why you moving like tht" De'Vontay said following me. "You stalking me now" I replied still walking. "Chill where you going mamas" he said grabbing my arm. "Your not my nigga so leave me alone and attend back to your bitch who's waiting for you" I replied removing his hand away from my arm and walking away.

But he didn't care and continued to follow me. This nigga refuses to leave me alone 🤦🏽‍♀️. "Wtf" I said to myself turning around to seeing De'Vontay still following me out of the store.

Vote for another chapter