18 .

"Why you acting like that" De'Vontay asked me lookin confused. I looked at him for a good 30 seconds and said "You know wht I'm not even finna argue" as I got back on my phone. "Damn that's how you moving now" he said. "Can you cut the bullshii" I said to him.

"Ight.. I'm sorry that I called you out your name and I shouldnt have. I just want to be forgiven so we could go back to how shii used to be when we was fvcking around and chilling with each other. I'm even gon lie.. I deadass miss you like on some G shii and I still have those feeling for you. You gotta know that I will apply pressure if I have too" he said looking at me in my eyes while holding my hand, on some lovey dovey type shii.

"I wished you have that same energy before" I said looking down. "Wym?? I always had that energy towards you.. I just fvcked up by calling you out your name.. I guess I said it out of anger but I still shouldn't have called you that. I know I need to work on myself cause I'm too quick to shut down and I need you to help me with that cause I know I ain't gonna be able to do it on my own. I hope you know that I really do have feelings for you tho, just like I told you before I really like you and I'm willing to go that extra mile if you let me.. just give me another chance mamas I promise to you that I won't fvck it up" De'Vontay said.

"I don't know" I said. "Ight ima let you chill and think about that but you can't take too long cause ion want to be chasing after someone that ain't gon do the same for me" he said. "Okay" I replied. "Ight baby girl" he said as he kissed me on my cheek and went back downstairs to the kitchen.

"Wtf" I said to myself. Thoughts started rushing through my head. I could tell that he was serious cause he is a hood nigga and they don't go crazy about females especially ones they not dating. Then I started thinking about Elijah.. I mean I don't really know how he feels about me but I still wanna talk to him and see what he is about cause I'm not tryna waste my time.

"Why did I get myself involved in this" I said out loud to myself. "Involved in wht" Jaylin asked walking in. "Ohh I thought you was with the rest of them downstairs" I said to her. "Yeah I was but they just left so I'm here now" Jaylin said getting in the bed with me.

"So De'Vontay just came in here and gave me this long ass apology talking about how he was srry and that he wants another chance cause he actually likes me" I said to Jaylin. "Did he sound serious?" Jaylin asked me. "Yeah cause he was looking in my eyes while holding my hands, and you know hood niggas don't chase females so I must be special" I said.

"So what about that boy Elijah" she asked me. "I mean we just started talking on some friends type shii but I don't really know if he likes me too or just wanna be friends and I don't really wanna rush our relationship cause we just started talking and he actually seems like a sweetheart" I said.

"My advice to you is to really think about it cause remember De'Vontay still called you a b!tch and you just met the other boy Elijah so it's a hard decision.. I suggest you should see who really wants to be with you cause if they really like you then they would apply pressure pressure.. if you know what I mean" Jaylin said to me. "Yeah you right.. ima wait and sleep on it" I replied while laying down getting ready to go to sleep. "Ight goodnight 💤 babes" Jaylin said laying down next to me.

Vote for another chapter