21 .

"I mean you watching it right" I replied back. "You play too much" he said walking closer to me. "So why you came over here" I asked him. "Damn I can't come see you no more" he said. "Now you wanna see me" I replied while crossing my arms.

Elijah walked up to me and picked me up. He had his hands on my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Chill I rlly had shii to do tho you gotta understand tht" he said. "So you not gonna tell me what was so important" I asked.

"No I'm not" he said laying me on my back. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "Cut that shii out" he said. He then started to rub on my inner thigh going up and down slowly. My wussy started beating faster and faster every time he would go higher. He then started to put his 2 fingers in me going back and forth. "Chill ion wanna have sex yet" I said lightly moaning trying to get my words out.

"You sure" he asked going faster while kissing me. "Ummm I- I'm positive" I said in between kisses. "Ight" he said then he pulled his fingers out of me and put them in my mouth for me to suck on. And that's exactly what I did I started to suck in between and all around his fingers.

"I know you want some of me but ima chill" he said as he took his fingers outta my mouth. "But I also came here to ask you something" he said to me. I sat up from the bed realizing and trying to process what just happen. "What you came here to ask me?" I asked him. " I just wanted to know if I'm valid enough to take your sexy ass on a date" he said looking at me bitting his bottom lips.

This part is a little short but.. Thank you so much for 10k reads❤️ I really appreciate it and y'all for reading my book and showing love to it.. there are way more parts to come

Vote for another chapter