9 .

"Why were you talking to that nigga fa" De'Vontay asked me while closing the car door. "Wym" I said to him. "Why you acting stupid fa" he questioned looking at me dead in my face. "You trippin it's not that deep" I said rolling my eyes.

De'Vontay didn't say anything to me. He just stared at me with a blank face without saying anything. I could tell that he was heated but I was confused on why. I guess this wuss wuss was too good for him to handle.. making this nigga fall in love.

D E ' V O N T A Y
(He don't talk a lot)

I'm at the trap smoking with some of my niggas I ain't really know all of them. This other dude go up to Gigi and they smoking together and sharing a blunt and shit. She deadass can't be doing that shit around me cause ima crazy ass nigga.

I don't really catch feeling for bitches or bitches that I'm fucking wit but Gigi just calm, she ain't like the ghetto ass chicks I be fucking around with and I need a chill bitch in my life like her. I might keep ha around. But she gotta chill when she around other niggas

G I G I

After like 2 minutes of De'Vontay just staring at me in silence he starts the car and begin to speed madd fast. I ain't even gon lie I was type scared cause he was speeding with one hand and wasn't saying shit. "Yo chill" I said nervously while putting my hand on his other hand that wasn't on the wheel.

"Don't touch me" he said without looking at me in a calm but serious voice. I took my hands off of his quickly. When I tell y'all I was shacking in boots, mind y'all he still got my phone from when he took it away from me. I don't know how the fuck I'm suppose to get that shit back.

I just wanted to go home cause this nigga is real life crazy like what the fuck.. who told me to keep fucking around with this man it was supposed to be a one night stand. My thoughts started to rush into my head. Then I realized while he was driving that this wasn't even the way to my house.

I wanted to ask him where we were going but I stayed quiet just looking out the window. After like 20 minutes of driving and pure silence we finally arrived to this apartment complex. He stoped the car and got out of it.

He then walks to the other side of the car, and opens my door. "Get outta the car" he said to me. While I was getting at the car I looked him and saw that his eyes were dark red.. this nigga was high high. "Damn" I said to myself. "Where are we" I asked him.

"My crib" he said smirking while looking at me with his deep ass voice.  I was so confused on what was about to happen. Also, mind y'all I still got this outfit on and I am freezing right now.. it's dumb cold.

He started walking to his crib and I followed right behind him

He started walking to his crib and I followed right behind him. He open the building door and I ain't gon lie it was nice asf. We then walked to the elevator and got on it. As I'm in the elevator I noticed that he pressed the 30th floor which was the highest and last floor.

I was just in shock.. I started thinking about.. why am I here, what does he want with me, and that I want to go home. After, about 5 minutes on the elevator we got off and he lead me to his apartment door. He open it, I went in and he locked the door behind him. "This shit clean" I said suprised at his crib.

He went to the kitchen and I followed right behind him. He grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and two plastic cups. "You want some" he said pouring one of the cup half way full. "No thank you" I replied. "But when that other asked you to smoke you took this shit right outta his mouth with no hesitation" De'Vontay said still pouring henny into the cup.

"Shut up.. why you so pressed about that" I said while rolling my eyes and sucking my teeth. He ignored me and starting drinking from the cup finishing it in like 10 seconds. "You about to be fucked up" I said suprised. "C'mere" he said grabbing me from the front of my sweats.

He puts his hands down my pants and started fingering me.. that was really giving me life. I started moaning softly trying to control myself. The whole time he was looking at me bitting his bottom lip. He stoped fingering me and I was confused on why. "Follow me" he said going upstairs, and I did exactly what he told me to do.

Vote for another chapter