28 .

Anyways I started to go on Instagram and see what is happening today, and chileee the ghetto. The first thing that pops up on my news feed was the Shaderoom and it was sum shii with Carmen and Corey like always. "Them niggas are annoying asf" I said to myself as I was looking down at my phone. I continued to scroll then, I had refreshed my news feed by accident. "Shii and I was reading that too" I said to myself lowkey annoyed. But then a Jaylin posted a new picture and it was a selfie of her and Skylar with the caption "Bestiee 🤞🏽"

When I tell you I stared at tht picture for a good minute before any words came out my mouth. "Wtf is going on" I said to myself still looking at the picture still confused. "Since whennn" I said out loud. I then stated to laugh cause this bitch Jaylin thought she could replace me and find better. Like no you CAN NOT!

Then I started to look even more closely to the other girl that was in the picture. "OMG!!" I said out loud. That's the bitch De'Vontay was with when I saw him earlier today at Atlantic Mall . That shii made me laugh even more. "What a small fucking world" I said still laughing.

Nahhh, now I know my place with this bitch Jaylin cause ain't no wayyyy. I stated contemplating if I said call this bitch Jaylin and curse her out cause wtf is you doing. But at the same time it is what it is, I really shouldn't waste me time on someone who clearly doesn't give a fuck about loyalty.

But I lowkey blame myself by the way she was moving. It was some little shii. I didn't think of it as a big deal so I ignored it. Like the time she invited De'Vontay over to her house when we were on bad terms a while back, and the time she left me at a party where I didn't know anybody just for some light skin niggas dic. "Should off been cut that bitch off" I said out loud as I shooked my head.

It's like slowly I'm starting to cut everybody off and people start showing they true colors to me. But it's alright though, it just goes to show how bitches don't be with you in the first place. I'll be perfectly fine on my own.

I wanted to distract myself from what just happened so I decided to do my own hair. I took my old lace front off and did jumbo knotless braids on myself.

I'm ngl (not gon lie) it took about 5 good hours to do these braids. Especially since it was hard to part the back of my head. It helped getting my mind off of it but, the minute I was done my hair, I started to think about it nonstop. (this is how my hair came out btw)
⬇️

I checked the time and saw it was it was 1 in the morning

I checked the time and saw it was it was 1 in the morning. "Nahh let me go to sleep" I said to myself while cleaning up all the braiding hair off of the floor and the hair that was sticking to my socks. I then turned on my air conditioner, got into bed, played my summer walker playlist, and tried my best to fall asleep.

3 HOURS LATER

I woke up in shocked cause of how loud my ringtone was in my ear. "Who the fuck is calling me at this time of night" I said to myself while checking my phone, while squinting my eyes cause of how bright the brightness was on my phone. Just to see a FaceTime call that says "MAYBE: De'Vontay" "I know you not serious" I said looking at my phone trying to decide if I should answer it or not.

Vote for another chapter