15 .

G I G I
It was the next morning and I woke up all snuggled up in Elijahs arms. I was suprised that he was still here because I thought that he would of left already but, it didn't matter to me cause he is very comforting.

I reached over him and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I laid back down on his chest and unlocked my phone. I had madd texts and miss calls from Jaylin. I wanted to call her back but I didn't want Elijah to hear our conversation. So instead I texted Jaylin saying "Ima call you later.. I'm kinda busy rn".

Right after I sent the message Elijah grab the phone outta my hand and placed it back onto the nightstand. "So the first thing you do when you wake up is go on your phone.. you not finna say good morning to a nigga" he said looking down at me on his chest.

"I thought you was sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up, my fault" I said smiling. "It's aii" he said. "Also, my bad for sleeping over without asking you I was tired and I ain't wanna wake ya fine ass up" he said. "Awww it's okay you ain't gotta apologize"

"Ight.. ima call you later tho" he said to me getting off my bed. "Whyyyy" I said whining. "I gotta go back home, take a shower, brush my teeth and shii" he said putting on his shoes. "But ion want you to go" I said with my arms crossed. "Chilll princess I'll call you later" he said to me. "Can you come back tho" I asked hugging him from the back as he zips up his Nike sweater.

"I wish I could but I can't" he replied back. "Whyyyy??" I asked him. "Cause I got business to take of. "What type of business" I asked again. "Bad business that you don't need to know about" he said turning around and facing me. "Damnn ok" I said looking down type sad 😔. "Dont worry princess ima see you soon" he said as he kisses me on cheek and left.

The whole time after he left I was thinking about what "business" he was talking about but I didn't want to get involved into whatever he got going on. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, did my skin care routine, and took a shower. Right after I had put my clothes on I went to the kitchen made some cereal and FaceTimed Jaylin.

"GURLLL there is so much I gotta put you on about its crazyyyy" I said to Jaylin. "You left me hanging for 2 days no talk.. that's crazy" she said shaking her head. "My bad babes I just got caught up in a lotta shit that you need to hear about. "Ight but don't do it again" she said with a serious face. "Okay I promise" I replied back.

"So anyways lemme start from the beginning.. so remember when I was talking to that dark skin boy at the trap house" I asked her. "Yeah I remember.. so what about him" she asked. "So we were smoking and chillin then we somehow got each other phone numbers" I said.

"Ouuu gurl" she replied back. "I know right.. then De'Vontay got mad at me and we left early.. he took my phone, while we was in the car and he was talking bout some how he dont like me talking to other niggas and shii. Then he took me to his house and I ain't even know" I said.

"Kidnap" Jaylin said. "Lmfaoo rtt... then he took all his anger out on me by fucking the shit outta me.. it felt good tho I'm not gonna lie" I said. "Damn gurl you going crazyy" Jaylin said smiling. "That next morning was telling me all his feelings and how he likes me and shii.. in the middle of our conversation guess who texted me" I asked her. "I already know.. it was Elijah huh" she said.

"Yeahh and it was a good morning text.. De'Vontay got mad and started calling me out my name and that's where I decided it was time to leave but before I left I slap the shii outta him cause I ain't finna tolerat no nigga who gon disrespect me.. PERIODTT" I said. "To the fucking T no tampons.. I couldnt have done it better myself" Jaylin said.

"So what about yesterday you ain't call me" she added. "Ohh yeahh Elijah came over, we chilled together and then we fell asleep.. he left this morning". I said. "Dam gurl you got a lot going on in your life rn" Jaylin said. "Tell me about I-" before I could finish my sentence Jaylin cuts me off. "Srry babes this nigga Jordan calling me" she said then hanged up the phone. I went back to eating my cereal.

Vote for another chapter