11 .

🌤

It was the next morning, and me and De'Vontay was sleeping together. It kind of felt nice him still being here cause he would usually leave. As I am laying down I realized that I'm still at his house. I started thinking to myself.. am I supposed to be here still ?, should I leave ?, or should I stay ?.

As thoughts was rushing through my head De'Vontay woke up. "Morning" he said getting on his phone. "Morning" I replied back to him. We laid in bed for a good 5 minutes before I broke the silence. "You slept good" I asked not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah.. you was a beast last night" he siad smiling at me. "I ain't know you had it in you" he added on. "I got tricks up my sleeves" I said laughing. "You need to be using them more" he replied. "I do but, I don't want to use all of them on you.. I got other people too" I boldly said trying to push his buttons and get him mad.

"The only person you gonna use it on is me.. fuck you talking about" he said looking at me with a serious face. I really wanted to ask him why he was so over protective of me and why I couldn't talk or fuck with other niggas. "I gotta question" I said to him. "Wassup" he said looking at his phone.

"Why I can't talk to other niggas.. we not together we just fucking around" I asked him. "Cause I don't want you too" he said stilling looking at his phone. "We ain't nothing serious.. " I continued. "Ight" he said putting his phone down.

"When I met you I wanted to fuck and leave.. but then I started to get attached to you for some reason and I ain't know shit about you" he said. "Damn I ain't know that" I said. "So I wanted to take that chance, I'm a hood ass niggas and I ain't really into just fucking with one girl.. you feel me" he said.

"I feel you.. so does that mean you wanna be my nigga or something" I asked him. "Ion know.. I just like when we fuck around and you ain't even my bitch" he said. "I'm confused" I replied. "It's like we not together but we fuck like we are and you ain't allowed to fuck around or talk to other niggas" he said. "You a crazy ass niggas" I said smiling.

"What can I say I'm lowkey obsessed witchu" he said smiling back. "So you like me ?" I asked him. "I guess you could say that" he said going back on his phone. "Nahh get off the phone and look at me.. I'm talking to you" I said whining. "What happen" he asked. "You gotta tell me you like me" I said.

"What's the point if you already know" he asked confused. "Just do it please" I said begging him 🥺. "Ight babygirl.. Angie I like you" he said looking at me. "Okay I'm happy" I replied back. About 10 minutes laying in bed and talking about our potential "relationship" my phone was going off.

De'Vontay had my phone from the beginning and he had looked at the notification and saw a message from Elijah. It said "Goodmoring babygirl, sorry I ain't call you last night I had fell asleep". De'Vontay looked at me with anger all over his face. I was scared and nervous on what he was thinking and planning to do.. I really hope he doesn't stay mad at me for long after this.

Vote for another chapter