14 .

"Heyyy" I said back. He took me and pulled me into his arms wrapping his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We was hugging for like 30 seconds before letting go. "You hungry" I asked him. "Depends... you gone cook for me princess??" he asked me back.

"I mean if you hungry" I said smiling at him. Girl he is so fine 🤤 I don't think y'all understand what I'm seeing. "Nahh I'm just playing with you I ain't hungry... but thanks for the offer tho" he said.

"You welcome.. lets go then" I said grabbing his hand and leading him to my bedroom. "Damn you gotta nice ass crib" he said looking around while going up the stairs. "Thank you" I said opening my bedroom door. "So what you tryna do ??" He asked as he got on top of my bed and stared to lay down.

"Boyy we not finna do nothing but watch a movie" I said. "Damn Ight" he replied. "Move you taking all the space" I said turing on my air conditioner and getting in the bed with Elijah. "Why you so far for.. come here" he said to me. I moved closer to him and we started cuddling together... ⬇️

"So what we finna watch" he asked me while rubbing on my ass

"So what we finna watch" he asked me while rubbing on my ass. "365 Days" I said smiling at him. "So you expect to me to watch this movie and not make any moves on you" he asked looking at me. "Yep" I replied. "You really teasing me now I hope you know that.. but imma respect you" he said. I started laughing.

- One Hour into the Movie
Since I had watch this movie twice already (you should already know why) I had fell asleep in the middle of it playing.

E L I J A H
I'm not gonna lie while I was watching the movie with Angie I was getting horny especially since she was laying on top of me. Smh that girl know what she is doing. As I look down at her I saw that she fell asleep. She is cute asf I said to myself.

I slowly took the remote from outta her hand and turned the tv off. While laying down I was debating if I stay the night but I felt like that would be disrespectful, but at the same time I didn't want to leave her side.

I decided to stay for a little bit and leave later on. As Angie was sleeping I was just staring at her.. looking at her beautiful features while rubbing on her ass. That was the least I could of done since we wasn't gonna have sex. Her ass was so soft and fat through this little neon dress she got on.

About 15 minutes later after being on my phone I started to get tired but I had to leave. I then just decided to stay cause it would be a long ride from here to my crib and I was already tired. I put my phone down and went to sleep with my princess.

Vote for another chapter