22 .

"Date?" I asked him. "Yes a date" he replied. "Are you serious" I asked madd happy. "Yes mamas I rlly wanna take you on a date" he said. "Awww I never been on a date before" I said back. "So is that a yes" he asked me. "Ofc you could take me on a date" I said jumping on him and giving him a hug.

"Ight bet" he said hugging me back and giving me a peck on the lips. I kissed him back and we let go of the hug. "I ain't know you was a date type of person cause you seem so hood" I said to him. "I guess I got a soft spot for you but, you better not play with my fucking feelings" he said with his hand around my neck. He went from 0 to a hundred real quick.

"I ain't gonna play with your feelings I'm all you baby" I replied. After I had said that he took his hand off from around my neck and I had a guilty feeling because I forgot that I was lowkey going back and forth with him and De'Vontay. To be very honest... I didn't know who tf I wanted I'm was just juggling between 2 different guys.

"Ohh Ight you betta not" he replied back. "But I ain't finna stay for too long cause I got shii to do" he said. "Noo don't leave you just got here" I said whining. "Don't worry babe ima be here tomorrow to come pick you up" he said. "Wht time are you gonna be here" I asked him. "Uhhh.. around 9 o'clock ima be in front of yo house so you betta be ready when I call you downstairs" he said.

"Okay Ima be ready. "Ight" he said. "But wht shii you gotta do rn?? I still don't want you to leave" I asked hugging his waist. "Chill princess you asking too many questions" he said looking down at me. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes while getting off of him. "You mad princess" he ask me laughing. I stayed quiet. "Ima see you tomorrow tho so you ain't gon be mad fa long" he said as he kissed both of my cheeks and left.

I just want to know wht he doing in the streets tht he can't tell me but ima just leave it alone... for now ig. I got back in bed and went on my phone. As I'm chillin in bed I started to get hungry so I decided to order some Wing Stop from Uber Eats. After that I went on Netflix and continued to watch Money Heist from the other day.

So as I'm watching the show I gets a notification that my food was 2 minutes away. I put on my slides on and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw that the guy with my food already was here. Gurllll I know that I already have a lot of boy trouble but this man is a whole other definition of fine.

I don't have to date him... buttt he could just be my side nigga or something 🤷🏽‍♀️. I swear it's the hoe in me that just do this but my words slipped outta my mouth and said "you is fine" with a low voice. "Thank you, you fine asf too" he replied smiling showing off his dimples.

"Ohh shii I ain't mean to say tht out loud but thank you" I replied back. "So I'm guesting you single right" he said slowly looking at me up and down. Here goes the question again. "Yes I'm single right now" I said smiling. "Aii bet" he said pulling out his phone. "Go ahead and put your number in here" he said giving me his phone.

And ofc I took his phone and put my number in.... don't judge me. Something is rlly wrong with me. I gave him back his phone and he handed me my food. "Aii ima holla at you" he said smiling at me then leaving. "Ight" I said smiling back before going inside. "Wtf is wrong with me.. Why do I keep on doing this to myself" I said to myself going upstairs to my bedroom.

This is how the Uber Eats guy looked ⬇️

(Ik righttt 🥵)

Vote for another chapter