30 .

I walked into my bedroom, closed the door behind me, and laid on my bed. De'Vontay was sitting at the edge of the bed, while on his phone. This nigga looks like he came to chill and not to "talk"

"Boy say what you gotta says so I could sleep" I said getting under my covers. "You want me to put you to sleep? My way is much fast" he said looking up at me smiling. "Nasty ass" I replied laughing. "Wassup witchu tho" I added. "I miss you" he said moving closer to me. "Ohh" I replied back.

"Don't act like you don't miss a nigga back, talking bout some 'ohh' " De'Vontay said aggressively. "Wanna act all bougie and shii" he added on. "I really don't know wht to say to you cause you toxic and I dead don't need toxic in my life, I just want a happy HEALTHY relationship, that toxic shii isa dub" I said to him as I got up from my bed and stood in front of him.

"So teach me how to make this a healthy relationship with you" he said with a serious look on as he placed me on his lap. All I could smell was weed and cologne. "Umm ion know about that" I said not being sure. "C'mon whats the problem" he asked me as he wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Cause I feel like you need to work on yourself more like your commitment problems, toxic-ness and your anger issues, it's hard for me to take you serious at all" I said to him "And you the type to say you want a healthy relationship then do some toxic and fucked up shii" I added on. "I just don't know how to be not toxic" he replied. "And I'm not gon lie ever since we had s3x it's like I'm tied to you" De'Vontay added on. "You probably feel like that with every female you fucked" I said, sucking my teeth.

"Nahh cause I be using condoms with them hoes, you the only girl I hit raw" he said being serious with me, but I didn't believe him. "Yeah whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm being so deadass with you" he replied back. "Mmhm" I replied. "So what's the word" he said as he starts moving his hand down to my thighs and ass. "Uh uh we not bout to do this" I said removing his hands from my thighs.

"I'm not doing anything" he said laughing. "I knew you wasn't serious about me" I said getting up. "Nah don't say that, I really am" he said as he pulled me back onto his lap. "Cause you came here and made it seem like you wanted to talk to me and make this work, but in reality you just came to get some wussy and I already told you don't even waste your time on that" I said to him. "This why I can't take you serious" I added on.

"You making me seem like I'm a s3x addict or sum" De'Vontay said. "Cause you are, wtf" I replied to him. "I'm dead not" he said to me. "Let me ask you one thing then" I said to him. "When's the last time you had sex?" I asked. "Define sex?" he replied with a smirk on his face. "Bro this what I'm talking about, your a whole fuck boy" I said getting up from his lap. "I ain't have sex today tho, a girl just gave me head that's all" he said to me.

"Nigga that counts sex" I said raising my voice at him. "Not it does not, and watch your tone with me" he said aggressively . "Yes it does it's called ORAL S3X" I said to him shaking my head. "Ohh shii my fault ma" he said getting up from the bed and closer to me.

"Nahh you really got some serious problems" I said annoyed with him. "Now this" De'Vontay replied. I could tell he was over it but I didn't care. "How you go and get head from a bitch, then wanna come over here and say you miss me, and wanna make it work?" I asked him. "Chill mama" he said holding both of my hands. "Yo get off of me my nigga" I said pulling my hands away from him.

"I really wanna make it right with you" he said. "Move away from me, you full of shii istg" I replied back. "BITCH WE NOT EVEN TOGETHER" De'Vontay said yelling at me. My heart dropped to my stomach. Not only is he yelling at a me in my house, he called me a bitch?!?? "I'm not even gon trip, just leave my house" I said with a calm tone trying my hardest not to wild out on him right now.

"Damn I fucked up" he said to himself, while shaking his head. "It's just be my anger issues but I'm handling that already" he added on. "Don't call, text, or come to my house until you deal with your personal problems that you got" I replied. "I'm really not fucking with you at all" I said yelling at him. Then he grab his things and made his way out the door.

Vote for another chapter