8 .

Me and Jaylin were talking about De'Vontay and Jordan while the rest of the niggas were smoking and getting high. "Yoo but do you see that one with the dreads" Jaylin said to me. "You talking about the darkskin one" I asked her. "Yeahhh he finer then a bitchhh" she said looking at him up and down while bitting her lips.

 "Yeahhh he finer then a bitchhh" she said looking at him up and down while bitting her lips

"Girl you better chill before Jordan catches yo ass" I said. "Fuck that nigga.. I want him" she said smiling and pointing at him. "How do you expect to get him" I asked her being curious. "Ima just g-" Jaylin was saying as she got cut off by Jordan. "Yo come here" Jordan said to her high as hell.

"I'll be right back" Jaylin said getting up and walking to him annoyed as fuck. "Ight" I said laughing to myself. I then begin to go on my phone because the rest of them were still smoking while blasting drill music and I didn't really want to be bothered by anybody.

Im on my phone chilling and I had I felt somebody coming up to me and sitting right next to me. I looked up from my phone and it was a darkskin nigga with gold grills and earrings.. he looked mad cute too I looked back down on my phone and continue to do what I was doing...

 he looked mad cute too I looked back down on my phone and continue to do what I was doing

(🥵🥵)

"Yoo wassup" he said to me while smoking a blunt. I looked back up from my phone "I'm just chilling" I said to him. "So what's your name" he asked smirking. "My name is Angie.. what about you" I said to him.

"Elijah.. but who you came with doe" he continued to asked me. Ouu Elijahhh I said to myself. "I came with De'Vontay" I said to him back. "Y'all together or something" he asked. "Nahh we just friends" I replied back. "You smoke" he asked me while taking a puff. "Not really" I replied back to him.

"Here" he said to me taking the blunt outta his mouth and giving it to me. I took it outta his hands and taking about 3 puff before I gave it back to him. "Damn girl" he said getting closer to me. As me and Elijah were talking and smoking together I could feel De'Vontay staring at me from the corner of my eye.

I knew that he gon feel a type of way but I didn't really care cause we are not together and we are just fucking around with each other. "Give me your number" He said to me pulling out his phone. "You suppose to ask for it" I said to him smiling.

"Just give it to me" he said smiling back "Boyy I just meet you" I replied back. "Damn don't be like that" he said smiling. "Nah I'm just playing" I said to him then we exchange numbers.

"Ight I'm finna text you later tonight" he said to me. "Okay" I said back to him and he hugged me before he dapped his friends and he left. (at that time it was around 11pm) I continued to go back on my phone until somebody grabbed it from me.

"Yo wtf" I said as I looked up to see De'Vontay standing in front of me with my phone. "What is you doing give me my phone" I said to him mad asf while getting up from my seat. He gripped my neck tightly and whispered into my ear trying not to make a scene. "I'm about to fuck yo shit up keep playing with me" he said to me.

"Get ya ass in the car" he said. He makes me feel like a little ass kid and the only reason I listened to him was because he had my phone and if I didn't listen to him God knows what he'll do. So I hugged Jaylin goodbye and headed to his car.

As I'm in the car waiting for De'Vontay he was dapping his niggas up to leave, I was thinking to myself 'I hope that he ain't really catching feelings for me'. 5 minutes later he got into the drivers seat with my phone in hand.

Vote for another chapter