24 .

Once I got outside I walked towards his car and got in. "Damn princess you looking fine" he said to me as he was leaning in for a kiss. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes and pushing him back away from me. "Fuck you acting acting like that for" he said to me with a confused look on his face. "Can you just drive the car.. cause now you getting me tight" I said getting on my phone.

"I not moving shii until you tell me why the fuck you acting like a bitch" he said raising his voice. "Who you calling a bitch" I said facing him giving a stank ass attitude. "I ain't call you one I said you is acting like one, there's a difference" he said. "You know what this is where I leave" I said opening the car door about to leave. "Yo bring ya ass in here" he said pulling me back into the car and locking the doors.

"I ain't spend my fucking money for no reason" he said with a strict ass tone. I stayed quiet and leaned on the window. I didn't want to be around him at all. He then started the car and began to drive. As he is driving I just so happen to look down at his lap to see his gun laying on top of his phone. That's when I became anxious.

After a 30 minute drive we finally get to the restaurant. He got out the car and walked to the other side to open the door for me. I got out the car and said "thank you" to him. We went in a lady brought us to our seats. I'm not gonna lie it was very nice, making me feel fancy and shii ... ⬇️

We sat down at our table and he started the conversation even though I really didn't wanna talk to him

We sat down at our table and he started the conversation even though I really didn't wanna talk to him. "Princess?" He called my name. I looked up at him without saying anything. "I wanna say sorry for telling you tht you was acting like a bitch but, you was already annoying me cause you was deadass taking too long" he said. What a dumbass apology I said to myself. "It's whatever" I said looking down at the menu.

"I know you still mad but ima leave it alone for now" he said looking at me. "Okayy" I replied back still looking down at the menu. "You know wht you getting yer?" he asked me. "Yeah.. you?" I asked him back. "Yeah sane" he said. The waitress came and took both of our orders then left. "You still mad at me mamas?" He asked me. "Can we just leave it alone" I asked him. "Nahh, I want you to talk to me about the problem even when you not in the mood.." he said.

"Okay.. I don't like how you was yelling at me on the phone telling me to hurry up when you changed the time last minute" I said. "Okay but I told yo-" Elijah was saying before I cut him off. "I'm not done.. I also don't like how you said I was acting like a bitch when I rlly wasn't, and you be touching and grabbing me wayy too hard... I don't like tht shii" I said to him. "Ight but it's not my fault tho" he said.

"You see this is what I'm talking about" I said shaking my head. "Wym?" He asked. "You need to admit when you wrong, it's the only way we could fix it" I said to him. "Ight princess, I'm sorry for real I know that I'm wrong and I shouldn't of said that or even grabbed you like that.. it won't happen again I promise" he said holding my hand. "Okay you have been forgiven" I said smiling. Right after I said tht his phone got a text notification, I looked down at his phone and saw this.... ⬇️

Vote for another chapter