32 .

I immediately blacked out, all I could remember was flashes of him putting me into a car and just speeding off into the distance. I kept coming in and out of my flashes. One thing I did remember was him on the phone repeating himself over and over constantly saying "I got her".

I finally woke up, after it felt like I was sleeping for hours. The first thing that I notice was, I was tied up to a chair in pitch black darkness. I started to cry silently trying my best to untie myself to this chair. My heart started racing faster and faster the longer I was tied up and sitting in this chair. I tried to calm myself down but tht wasn't working because the only thing I was focused on was getting out of here.

After a good 10minuets of being tired to that chair unable to move I stared begging for him to let me go while still crying. I then started to here footsteps coming closer and closer to me, creeping up.

My heart sunk into my stomach not knowing what to do in a situation like this. As this person was walking up to me, he pasted me and turned on the lights. Since, I was in darkness for soo long my eyes started to burn because of how bright the light was.

After adjusting to light I quickly scanned the room trying to figure out where I was at.. and it seemed like an abandoned garage. It smelled horribly and was very dirty. Anyways, after that mysterious man turned on the lights he came up from behind me and he wiped my tears with his dirty ass finger as I was silently crying.

"We got her boss" he said into my ear chuckling. "wtf" I said to myself trying to figure out who would wanna do this to me. Then, the door to the garage opened and De'vontay walked through. "you missed me?" he asked with a smile on his face walking up to me with a gun in his hand.

At that point all I could think about was how i'm gonna die. I was repeating it to myself "im gonna die" over and over again in my head. I was in total shock I couldn't move for shii. You love playing with me huh, even when I tried to be the best I could for you" De'vontay said playing with the gun in his hand.

"We could of really been something but you was always playing with a nigga" he said smiling at me. I wasn't listening to anything he was staying. it's like I can hear words coming out of his mouth but I didn't understand him. It was almost like I forgot how to speak english. I was just staring into his eyes thinking about how this is my final moments. I cried heavily not knowing wtf to do. He grabbed me by my neck and said "remember when you used to like this shii" he said as he put the gun up to my head gripping my next tightly. 

"Any last words bitch" he said with a serious tone in his voice. I starting repeating Psalm 23 "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen".

After my last breath of saying amen I heard a loud bang and felt my spirit leaving my body
R.I.P 🕊