19 .

So it was the next morning, I woke up and notice that Jaylin was not in bed. So I guess she went to the kitchen or something. But anyways, I got my towel, toothbrush, and clothes from my bag. I laid everything out on her bed and went to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I brushed my teeth, and took a shower.

After about 30 in the bathroom I got out and went back to Jaylins room. As I am putting my clothes on Jaylin comes in the room looking cute and shii. "Ouu girl where you going" I asked her. "You mean where we going" she replied back to me. "What you mean" I asked back.

"Just finish putt your clothes and get some food downstairs cause we about to do a little shopping" she said. "Ight" I said as she left the room. I lotion up my body and continued putting my clothes on. About 15 minutes later of me getting dressed I was finally done.

(This what I had on ⬇️)

I went downstairs stairs to the kitchen and I saw breakfast already made

I went downstairs stairs to the kitchen and I saw breakfast already made. "Damn girl I see you making gourmet meals and shii" I said getting a plate. "You already know chef Jay in the building" Jaylin said posing. "Where your food at tho" I asked her beginning to eat my food. "Gurl I already ate mine you should of known this" she said getting on her phone.

"Damnn" I said laughing. "But hurry up so we can leave" she said to me. "Damn I cant enjoy my food" I replied back. "Unless you want to wait on some long ass lines you can take your time cause, if you not done when I come back then ima leave yo ass" she said going upstairs. "Whatever" I said sucking my teeth and continuing to eat.

15 minutes later I got done eating. I put my plate in the sink and washed it. I went upstairs to Jaylins room where she was. "Damn it took you long enough" Jaylin said as she put her slides on. "Don't rush me" I said. I put my furry white slides on, took my purse and my phone. "Ight lets go" I said walking to the front door. We left her apartment and Jaylin locked the door behind her.

(Jaylins Outfit ⬇️)

We got outside to the parking lot

We got outside to the parking lot. "Who's car we taking" I asked her. "Uhh.. we gone take mines" Jaylin said pulling out her keys. "Okay" I said and we both got into her car. Jaylin started her car and began to drive to King Plaza Mall.