5 .

It was the next morning, I woke up and turned over to the other side of the bed to see if he was still here but he was gone. It was good while it lasted I said to myself. Hopefully I can see him again soon. That dic bouta make me fall in love with a nigga.

I laid in bed for a while thinking about last night and how everything went down. To be honest, that was the best sex I've ever had and he is only my second body. "I wanna do that again" I said out loud.

But anyways I got outta bed and I was hard to walk cause of last night but anyways, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to my room to call Jaylin and tell her about what happened last night and to see if she had the same experience. I grabbed my phone from the dresser, went to my call log and FaceTimed her. She picked up the phone and I seen he laying in bed.

"Girl I gotta put you onnnnn" I said happy asf. "You got the dic didn't you" Jaylin said smiling back. "Gurll of course I got it" I said with exaggeration. "How big was it" she asked me. "It was huge.. at first he tried to put it in and it wouldn't fit then he had to forcefully shove the shit in me putting all 8 inches in me.. mind you it was fat too.. not like how them skinny dics be" I said.

"Ouuu it looks like you enjoy your time.. tell me more" Jaylin said interested. "After I came in his mouth he was still going.. I forgot the sex ain't over until the nigga came too" I said. "Damn gurll y'all was going cray" she said to me shocked. I smiled at her "Anyways tell me about yours" I said. "His shit wasn't even that big he was gasing it too much talking about some 'yOU caNt hANdLe ThIs RigHT heRe'" Jaylin said mocking him.

"How big was it" I said shocked. "It was like 5 inches when it got hard.. I was like wtf am I gonna do with that but I ain't want to be mean so I was fake moaning the whole time, he really thought he was doing something" Jaylin said laughing. "Right" I said laughing back. "Did you at least get head" I asked. "Of course.. that was probably the only good thing about the sex to be honest" she said without a care in the world.

"And guess what he gon say when we was done" she said. "Girl what he said" I said curiously. "He talking bout some ' thAT shIt FeEL gOoD hUH'" she said mocking him. "Little dic having ass nigga" I said laughing. "And this nigga won't leave me alone, keep blowing up my phone and shit. Guess this wuss must be too good" she said .

"I told you about them light skins niggas they be gassing them self too much and it ain't even all that" I said. "I should of listened to you about them light skin" she said. "Should of gotten you a darkskin nigga like I did" I said. "You right" she said with a sad face.

"But anyways I wish De'Vontay was blowing up my phone.. like how that nigga blowing up yours" I said daydreaming. "Ohh that's the name of the darkskin you slept with" she said. I nodded my head through the phone. "I already know you, this is why I don't want you to be doing one night stands cause you get too attached fast" she said.

"But I just wanted to try it, plus I needed to have sex too" I said to her. "Whatever girl but, let me get ready for my day" she said. "Ight ima call you later" I said. "Okay babes" she said as she ended the FaceTime call. "Let me get outta this T-shirt and get into the shower" I said to myself getting outta bed and started waddling to the shower cause he messed my insides up and my wussy was sore.

Vote for another chapter