Two : Adorbs

His soft hands rub on the fairly sized belly of his friend with utmost gentleness and care. Jimin chuckling at his gesture and pulling his shirt down when taehyung softly retreated his hands off his baby bump.

Biting his lips, taehyung risks a glance towards the couch, where his two hyungs and his dear husband is seated comfortably for having a formal conversation, obviously related to business.

They're all gathered together in Min mansion as followed by taehyung, jin joined them to meet their pregnant friend. Then jungkook with his little son showed up to fetch taehyung back to home which eventually ended up with them settling for a dinner when a cheerfully excited namjoon joined them too.

"Stop staring at him like a teenager who fell in love for the first time" Jimin huffs, stretching his legs and resting it on the near chair while leaning comfortably to relax his tired muscles.

Taehyung shakes his head and lowly hisses, "Shut up"

Sliding the smooth silver locks off his temple, taehyung slowly starts massaging jimin's feet, bringing a instant smile of relief on his friend's face.

Jimin observes taehyung's face which is tinted with sadness and nonchalantly asks, "Did you both do?"

Taehyung lifts his head at him, eyes narrowing into slits as he glares at his pregnant friend for a brief moment.

"Don't look like we don't talk stuffs like that? Why you behaving so odd lately?" Jimin's voice clearly held his raising annoyance.

"Will you shut your creepy mood swings for a second?" Taehyung snaps.

"Yeah blame it on my mood swings now" Jimin scoffs, lips slightly pouting as he looks away in sullen.

Taehyung sighs at his dramatic friend and mumbles, "We didn't"

There was a immediate response of gasp from jimin, "You got to be kidding me"

Taehyung slaps on his feet, gesturing to lower down his voice while cautiously checking on his husband, sighing in relief upon knowing jimin's usually loud voice didn't catch his attention, nor anyone's.

"It's been five months since you both are back to normal tae... The hell... What do you both do in your bedroom at night?" Jimin exaggerates, a kind of hilarity in his tone and taehyung knows there's no meaning in his words—just teasing him as usual.

"Keep it low okay" Taehyung warns him with his furrowed brows and jimin chuckles at his nervousness.

"We're taking it slow" Taehyung says in a composed way.

Jimin sighs, his earlier words were just a pinch of his playfulness but he knows things are going just fine as they should be between taehyung and jungkook.

He pulls his legs back and scoots closer to taehyung, softly saying, "Hey jokes apart... but look it's totally fine okay, take that step when you feel you're comfortable for it with him"

Taehyung seems to be thinking about his words, a sense of confusion and insecurity still looming over his mind.

"Hm?" Jimin caught his attention, making him nod at him to give a response.

Taehyung glances towards jungkook, he was smiling at something that his hyungs were talking about. A small smile was stretching on his lips too, but a frown of his thoughts erases it away from his face.

"I'm comfortable with h-him but he..." He lets his voice trail away, bringing a frown of concern in jimin's face.

Their relationship is leading peacefully but the only thing that perplexed taehyung was jungkook's rejection to their intimacy. He always backed away before they'd advance amorously when caught up in the trance of their make outs and kisses.