Thirty eight : Notable

Taehyung grumbled at the disturbance to his peaceful sleep. His eyes were closed and brows were pinched together to the high of his nose bridge. Another kiss got pressed against his neck, a gentle hold wrapped around his waist.

"I got a meeting to attend" Jungkook's husky voice ringed to his mind but wasn't strong enough pierce through the haze of sleepiness and lethargy.

"Go" He mumbled carelessly, pushing at his chest and feeling the cotton of his shirt. The vanilla smell of his soap hits his nose, making a smile play across his face. He showered and is dressed in his suit already.

He could feel jungkook's shoulder shaking with a silent laughter. "Did i make you that tired? Well, you're not less responsible for it"

Taehyung whines and tried to turn away from him. His eyes never once opening, too heavy with sleep. "Fine, i'm leaving"

"I'm stealing a kiss since you're clearly not waking up to kiss me goodbye" Then he felt the gentle press of his lips, making his face to relax and smile dreamily.

"Love you" Taehyung vaguely heard it before he slipped into his dreamland. It took him the next four hours to finally open his eyes and yawn at the golden glow of sunrays.

He sat up for a minute, stretched his arms and laid back to the bed right away. He hugged the pillows dearly, it still had jungkook's scent.

Last night laid on his mind like a roadmap. The sounds they made still echoed in his ears. Every touch, every kiss, every mark was warmly fresh on his skin.

He tried to stop smiling and reached out for his phone on the nightstand but instead found a note sticked to it.

I guessed you'd kick my ass if i tried anymore to disturb your beauty sleep. I hope last night felt as amazing for you as it was for me. I know you might've complaints regarding the sleep but it's okay, you'll get used to our sleepless nights.

Taehyung had to pause reading it to let out a chuckle of disbelief. He can clearly imagine the smirk playing on jungkook's face as he wrote that line.

Don't worry about jungmin, i'll be dropping him to school. I told Mrs. Min to not disturb your sleep so take rest and charge yourself up with energy as we'll need it tonight. Also, made you some lemon juice ;)

Ps: i stole some kisses. Love you <3

Taehyung grabbed his mouth, covering the happy grin. He kept reading the note again and again until he finally glanced at the glass of lemon juice kept on the nightstand. He fell back to the bed with a loud squeal. His cheeks hot as he rolls over the bed with complete joy.

He rubbed his face on the bed sheets, hugging the bed and smiling like a teenager who got a single glance of attention from his crush. Last night was truly amazing, they didn't once felt to stop, only their body got tired and without them knowing they fell asleep.

Jungkook went with more than three rounds if he remembers clearly. Each time, his strength only powering more and more. There wasn't a part of his body that jungkook left to kiss. His every touch and every breath screamed how much he loves him---so true to his words.

He dragged himself out of the bed. Before leaving to the bathroom, he turned around and took a glance at the bed.

Tomorrow when you look at this bed, you will only be remembering this night. This very moment where i'll be worshipping you with all my love.

A flush creeped across his cheeks. He couldn't stop smiling and how can he when jungkook simply predicted the future for him.

It took an hour or so to get done with his morning routine. He spent the rest of his day by talking with Mano, keeping her updated with all the stuffs she missed from his life. It felt nice to share his heart with someone after so long and this time when he recalled his past, he didn't particularly felt the uncomfortable urge to shed tears.