Twenty two : Worse

𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏

The wedding was magical. That was the only word i could find when i watched hyung kissing his husband under the wedding arch. It was beautiful, the pastel flowers and ribbons seemed to gleam a blessing when the couple kissed after the vows.

As i lounge here in the linen draped chair, observing the wedding reception, i recalled the very moment where i glanced at taehyung, right when the newly wed couple kissed.

My eyes said plenty of emotions to him. That someday, i want us to get married just the same. In the middle of all exquisite flowers and vines, my eyes would only be searching for him. And the vows i'll give him will be intertwined with my soul and breath. As long as i breath, i'll keep them intact as i cherish him.

I remember the lift of blush in his face when he looked away from me. He was in a pastel pink shirt and white trousers, his eyes were beautifully lined and shadowed pink.

Though everyone agreed jimin shone in beauty, i could only say it for my love. He was the pleasure to my eyes throughout the wedding.

Even right now, in the reception, his black outfit made him look stunning and hot. I'd never seen him in black, the very reason i was almost drooling at his sight.

After the dinner, i didn't get to see him. In fact i didn't got a chance to talk to him at all. Someone would always be sticking close to him and i wanted to talk to him alone after what he whispered to me hideously.

We were standing close to jimin and yoongi hyung when taehyung suddenly held my hand and leaned to my ear, whispering, 'i have to tell you something'

I could only blink when he moved back and smiled at jimin's parents, and then dissolving in formal conversation with them.

My heart couldn't rest since then, it was hammering and hammering. He wanted to tell me something and i know what it would be. I definitely know and that's why i couldn't stop getting nervous. My soul was flapping in a joyous anticipation.

I was thinking of ways of how i'll be reacting, i repeatedly reminded myself to not start jumping in happiness when he'll confess his feelings to me.

I sipped the wine in my glass and saw namjoon hyung laughing at yoongi hyung. He definitely was teasing hyung. His left arm was wrapped around jin, that happened fast.

I smiled, i'm so happy for my hyungs. They found their love and are going to make beautiful family. Something so simple that i dream.

My eyes shifted and it surprisingly met taehyung's hazel eyes. I gulped when he stared at me and then slowly got up from his seat and headed towards the balcony. Alone.

I stood up, carefully fixing my brown shirt and making my way towards the illuminated balcony. I ducked down at the hanging lights and pink ribbons, getting closer to taehyung who's facing the city lights of Seoul.

"Hey" I softly called, a weird kind of emotion dancing within me.

Taehyung shifted towards me, smiling as he tucks his curled hair. "Hi"

I bit down my smile, "Long time, isn't it?"

"Right" He briefly said. Too long actually. It's been days we haven't talked properly, haven't met until now. I regretted going to another city because the way i missed him was almost painful.

"I thought you'd call me" He looked down when i said that. I did call him but didn't get any response. But i understand, his exams were going on and he needed to study well without any distraction. I smiled realising i was his distraction.