Eleven : Uncertain

If you find any mistakes, help me by pointing it out. Pretty please, i didn't proof check well (ㄒoㄒ)

When drowning under the deep waters- your eyes would shut naturally, nostrils get jammed close, a deepest breath would be squeezed into your lungs, holding it in as long as you can to survive. Till you could feel the hot tide of blood in your cheeks and the feeling of your eyeballs exploding.

Shortly getting disoriented and light headed, you will slowly feel your life slipping away from your grip. That was how jungkook felt while sitting quietly inside his office room.

Fear was what he was feeling right now. Coursing through him, making his heart race and hands damp. It was too early in the morning to let his depression take over his mind and body.

He lost count of how many hours he straight up stared at the ceiling last night. As if his mind forgot to sleep, he was wide awake in the silent night-with taehyung sleeping peacefully in his arms. He just laid close to him to provide his soothing warmth.

Though his skin burned as he was touching taehyung, was so close to him-knowing the same hands, the same body have been close to other womens the exact same way, burned him in remorse and contempt. He felt so tainted and taehyung didn't deserve to be close to such impurity.

He wore a habitual facade on his face since taehyung woke up in the morning to simply avoid him getting worried for him. Yet taehyung did felt the tension floating in his eyes.

Jungkook could feel a cold sweat trickling down his forehead, making him grab a tissue paper and swipe it off quickly.

He can't manage to let his emotions display in his appearance, he had to force boldness and nonchalance in himself. As far as possible.

Just when he got the message from his secretary, his eyelids fluttered and he drew in a ragged breath.

Shortly a knock was heard and he closed his eyes momentarily. Clasping his bandaged hand around the cup of tea, he chocked out a 'come in'.

He could immediately hear the click of heels against the marble floor.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon" Her voice was greatly sweetened for him.

Jungkook raised his perfectly shaped eyebrows, gazing at the lady grimly. She was in a cocktail bodycon dress, pink tone with puffed sleeves and snug rounded neck.

"It feels quite refreshing to start a day with you" She gave a little girlish giggle and stepped in forward.

Jungkook fixated his eyes on the cup of tea, his index finger coolly running along the edges of the cup as he maintains silence.

"Your secretary informed you have to discuss few things about the investment?"

"Yeah right" Jungkook finally blessed her to hear his deep voice.

Glancing up at the lady, he politely spoke, "Please take the seat Miss Choi"

She grinned and sat down on the chair opposite to the ceo, the wide hardwood table separating them.

"I thought everything was already discussed" She flashed a bold smile at the ceo, eyeing his perfectly fit black shirt.

"I didn't wanted to talk about the investments" His steely voice was disappointing to the women.

"I wanted to ask a few things to you miss choi" Jungkook behaved civil.

Miss. Choi's smile turned smug. "So you made a excuse to bring me here, hm?"

"Ask me anything you want mr. jeon" She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table and staring at jungkook with a alluring smile.

Jungkook ignored the sensuous filled in her voice and asked, "How do we know each other?"