Thirty seven : More

11k+ words, hope it won't bore you down :(

Jungkook closes his eyes, letting out a sweet moan as taehyung trails wet kisses down his jaw. Taehyung's hands were pulling out the perfectly tucked in shirt from his pants and slipping under to touch the hard muscles of his chest.

A groan escaped from jungkook when taehyung bit on his neck, his laugh vibrating against his skin. He lives for his hearty laughs. Gripping his hips, jungkook presses taehyung's naked body against his chest, letting him feel his hardness.

Taehyung gasped out loud. His whole body shivering against jungkook. When a breathy moan slips past his mouth, jungkook snakes his hand between his thighs and touches his warm wetness. Taehyung bites his lips, squirming when jungkook's two fingers quickly found his entrance and started moving inside him.

Jungkook was fully dressed in his olive suit while taehyung was completely naked, straight out from a shower. His back was pressed against the mirror wall of the bathroom as jungkook had him settled on the countertop, standing between his legs which he had spread out wide.

"You missed this, didn't you?" His deep whisper bubbled a heat inside taehyung's stomach.

Jungkook pulled out his fingers only to grope his breast. "You missed having me inside you, Mm?"

Taehyung's eyes rolled back when jungkook swiped his tongue over his hard nipple. He was so wet and throbbing. "Yes. Jungkook, please"

Jungkook's laugh echoed, slowly trailing his right hand down his chest and rubbing against his moist folds. "You want me to be late on my first day?"

Taehyung tickled with pleasure, shivering and moaning when jungkook's fingers started thrusting inside him, again.

And again, jungkook slowed down purposefully to torture him. Taehyung crumbled the perfect blazer of his husband within his two frustrated hands and hissed impatiently, "I don't know. Depends on what's important to you"

A slow smirk worked over jungkook's face, adding one more finger and giving a hard pump inside his entrance to hit a sweet spot. It had made taehyung's toes curl and legs turn like jelly.

"You know how to get me" He purred before increasing his pace until taehyung reached his climax with a muffled scream.

He kept rubbing his folds, spreading his slick throughout to use it as a lubricant for their next round. Taehyung collapsed and moaned against his shoulder, feeling his mind covered in a haze.

Jungkook tugged at his hair and made him look into his eyes. He took his square glasses off and met taehyung's lips with a fierce kiss. Taehyung responds to every brush of his tongue with a low hum in his throat.

Jungkook's hand clutches to the back of his neck, angling his face in such a way that allows him to kiss taehyung much deeper. It felt like he was drinking the sweet nectar of a beautiful flower which bloomed just for him. His heart thunders when jungkook rolls his hips, the bulge in his pants grinding against his wet folds.

Jungkook pulled back, groaning as he did so, probably because he can't risk to do what he just did now as it's almost time for him to leave for his work. The thought making taehyung whine in a pout. Jungkook grits his teeth as he stares down at his pouted lips.

"Take it off" He demanded and taehyung was quick to work his wobbly hands on unbuckling jungkook's pants.

Taehyung lowered his pants enough to give him proper access to fuck him. The entire time, jungkook admired his sweaty face which demands for only one thing from him and he's so ready to give it.