Nine : Pleasure

Taehyung slid the curtains open while calmly drinking water from his steel bottle. He enjoyed the gentle sunrays for a moment and then turned around, sauntering back to his dressing table and grasping the moisturizer, rubbing a little on his soft skin.

His eyes glanced towards the door, peeking to get a glimpse of jungkook as since he woke up, he didn't see his dear husband. He guessed jungkook is out for a morning run or maybe gym, because that's what he usually does when not found around him early in the morning.

He took a last look at himself in the mirror and smiled, he always loved wearing the oversized sweatshirts of jungkook. It looked cute on him.

After putting on his favorite black stone studded earring, he made his way to the hall. A frown immediately forms on his face when he hears the rattling sounds of dishes from kitchen, also the pleasing smell of cooked food.

Taehyung sighs, so jungkook is making breakfast. He walks towards the kitchen and the sight he got to see was unexpectedly adorable.

Jungkook wasn't working alone but his little five-year-old son was sitting on the counter, a bowl of chopped tomatoes on his lap while wearing a big white toque of chefs. Jungkook had wore that hat on his head too.

Both of them woke up being adorable.

The white toque was quite large for the boy that he kept on fixing it as it keeps falling over his face and obscure his eyes, a usual sight.

Taehyung giggled at them, his husband immediately looking at him with big grin. Jungkook's smile was brightened more when he spotted his sweatshirt on taehyung.

"Good morning love" Jungkook chirped cheerfully while stirring the bacon pieces on the pan with a spatula.

The delicious smell of cooked bacons and fried potatoes were hitting the senses of taehyung as he licks his lips and walks closer to the two adorable beings.

"Good morning mama~" Little jungmin sing songs, making his parents chuckle at his baby voice.

Taehyung ruffles the ebony hair of his son, "how are you awake this early?"

"Bunny--dada woke me up" Jungmin airily says and continues eating his tomatoes, jungkook chuckling at how his son still needs time to get used to the word dada.

"I didn't, i was just kissing your puffy cheeks" Jungkook raised his objection.

"And took my tiger plushie" Jungmin put on a petted lip.

"I was rescuing him from your iron grip" Jungkook made a fuss.

"Jeez, you both bicker like you aren't the perfect duo here" Taehyung complaints with a shake of his head and peeked at what jungkook was cooking.

He understood the breakfast is going to be cheesy bacon and egg hash. He sighed in relaxation as jungkook cooks quite well nowadays, though a little more practice is needed but his cooking skills are no more limited to toasted bread and juicy ramen.

Taehyung taps on his husband's shoulder when he observes the frying potatoes had turned golden with crispy edges, meaning they are quite ready to add the spring onions. Jungkook does exactly that and concentrates his attention on cooking well rather than messing it up.

Taehyung gazes at jungmin and teases, "so why are you here with your dada...hm?"

Jungmin looks up, licking his lips and mumbling, "to help him"

"Mhm...how?" Taehyung asks, tapping on the boy's chin.

"By eating tomatoes" Jungkook laughs, offending the little one who defends himself, "no~ by looking after dada"