Fifteen : Ire

The little boy's satisfied hums coaxed a warm smile over jungkook's lips. His eyes watched his son lovingly as jungmin merrily licks on his cone ice cream.

His gaze occasionally flit towards his house, hoping for a glimpse of his husband. As decided, jungkook fetched the boy from his school, passed pretty joyous time with him amd then as usual drove straight back to his home but only this time, he won't be entering the house with his son.

Jungkook had parked the car right in front of the house, now sitting inside and waiting for jungmin to finish his ice cream.

"Is it good?" He asks as a try to kill the silence.

"Mm-hm~" The little one hums deliciously. His doe eyes glanced up at his dada as he brags, "Halmoni brought ice creams too"

Jungkook leans forward, giving his full attention.

"Choco-late and...uh...the green one" Jungmin mumbles, unsure.

"Ah pista" Jungkook chuckles, airily wiping the stripe of icecream on jungmin's chin.

"Yes" The boy nods his head energetically.

Jungkook presses a smile, "Seems like little one missed his halmoni a lot...hm?"

Jungmin keeps bopping his head, "Haraboji too"

Hearing a soft chuckle from his dada, jungmin raises his head and hopefully says, "Halmoni makes best dumplings"

Jungkook nods at the abrupt information while jungmin pouts and asks, "Will you come if i tell her to make it for you?"

It tugged his heart immediately, jungkook's eyes observed the ray of hope swept over his son's face-all of it enough for him to know his little one was missing his presence greatly.

With a glum smile, he caressed the boy's head and softly whispered, "Some other time baby"

Jungmin looks down in disappointment, "Okay"

Jungkook gulps, "What about your mama?"

"Mama is okay, painting" The boy replies, munching on the cone.

Jungkook only smiles, hiding his emotions.
"Take care of your mama, hm?"

Little jungmin grins widely, nodding his head proudly as he was given a big responsibility.

"Jungmin!"

The feminine voice broke their moment, jungkook looks ahead and sights Mrs. Kim standing near the door, waiting for her grandson.

"Yes" Jungmin pleasantly responds.

Jungkook's lips tug down, eyes shifting at his son dolefully. "You should go in now"

Jungmin blinks his bambi eyes at him, making jungkook to beam and press a kiss on his forehead. "Your halmoni is waiting, hm"

Jungmin hesitantly nods his head and attempts to leave but stops and turns around, rewarding a fond kiss to his dada.

"Bye bye bunny dada" The little boy giggles and jumps down from the car, dashing towards his halmoni.

Jungkook brightened face held a blissful smile, watching his son turning around and waving his hands cutely at him.

Waving back his hand gleefully, jungkook waits until his son gets into his home with Mrs. Kim. He doesn't know why he waited for while there, eyes lingered towards the door and occasionally flitting at the windows, trying to spot a faint glimpse of his husband.

A deep sigh of resignation left past his lips, maybe he should stop trying to reach taehyung. His love needs time away from him-though it was greatly paining-he had to give him the space which he needs.