Eight : Dubious

Taehyung stared across the tall buildings of the illuminated city. The bliss glow of it couldn't give him as such serenity as he felt a hour ago with jungkook. He was standing alone, in the very corner side of the balcony.

Eyes staring blankly, tears smeared on his cheeks and arms hugging himself to provide a light warmth against the cold breeze of night. His mind was fully twisted with distressing and disappointing thoughts.

He could exactly point at where his entire frame of mind was ruined away--since mrs. choi, no Ms. Choi approached him for a casual talk.

Despite jungkook's constant denials, she wasn't backing away from insisting them to join the business meet which was going on privately inside the restaurant.

According to what he heard, she was saying the meeting was more like a friendly party among the entrepreneurs, capitalists and few industrialists of various companies, celebrating and planning their future proposed plans.

Jungkook even protested by saying out the actual reason, that he's here to spend his time with his husband only. Any sensible person would back away politely but she was stubbornly determined to ruin their moment.

Taehyung didn't felt any odd while meeting the business persons, instead they were so polite and kind. Expect one, of course.

It was like Ms. Choi was waiting for a moment to find him alone, without jungkook who was only left to make a call.

Her words, sickly sweet smile, everything is what taehyung detested the most.

"I'm so sorry that i couldn't recognize you at the first glance, you know Mr. Jeon never really introduced his family to the media so it was quite confusing" She had said with a taunting laugh.

Taehyung eyes her sharply, she was stylishly holding a glass of wine in her hand. Her long auburn hair smoothly dripped over her shoulders, fringes obscuring her eyes like a sheepdog.

The gem rings in her both hands were showing off the richness she lives in, shiny jewelry sparkling round her neck and ear. She had a scent of seductively oriental note which was quite pleasing yet strongly offending.

Taehyung looks away from her for a second, clearly knowing that if this is a official meet of business tycoons then obviously there would be paparazzi awaiting for them at the lobby for catching some gossiping news like eager vultures.

It is a sure thing that jungkook would curtly avoid them, just like any other day but somewhere in his heart, he wanted jungkook to let the world know that he's standing with his husband, his family. But also, he understands the social fear and anxiety of jungkook so he'd never let him know about such feelings of his.

"It's totally fine, it took me a moment to recognize you too Mrs. Choi" Taehyung tried to bring politeness in his voice.

There was a immediate chuckle from the lady, "Oh i prefer to be called Miss. Choi"

Taehyung thinks and then realised that he had read somewhere that this women is divorced. So yes, of course she would like herself to be addressed as miss.

"Right" He mumbled with a uninterested voice.

Taehyung then sees her eyes averting it's gaze straight to jungkook, it ignited a fury of vigilance in him as his eyes narrowed in that very moment.

"Mr. Jeon is really talented and admiring. His efficiency and personality is what draws people to work with him" She filled her voice with honesty.

Taehyung didn't let her fakeness get into him, he had already drawn the line of conclusion. She is not what she really shows herself to be. He can vividly sense a evilness behind her very sweet smile.