Twenty three : Ignorance

Bogum isn't a jerk. He is undisputedly a stubborn lunatic.

It was all jungkook could think in the middle of the departures terminal. He stared stressfully at the panel which displayed the outgoing flights. They were going to board the plane in about an hour.

His hands wouldn't stop fumbling with the passport and ticket-the only thing he had. No luggages, nothing. Bogum carried a bag for name's sake.

He glared at the back of bogum's head. "We have nothing with us. Atleast you could have let me-"

"Oh get over it! You're billionaire for god's sake." Bogum was tired of jungkook as he won't stop whining, "You surely can afford new pairs of clothes."

Jungkook ignored his silliness and looked around the airport restlessly. "No one knows we're here. Where's my phone?"

"I left it in your room i guess" Just when jungkook was about to shout at him, he added, "And again...you can afford a new phone"

Jungkook rubbed his forehead in absolute frustration. "Then give me your damn phone"

"Buy the latest set of Apple" Bogum smiled, looking like a kid excited for his study tour.

"Did you fucking hear me?" Jungkook hissed.

"Don't act like i abducted you here, okay? I have better people to abduct." Bogum raised a hand sarcastically. "For example, your husband"

Jungkook was now used to his provoking comments on his husband. "Why don't you let me tell this to anyone? What would even taehyung think if i don't tell-"

Bogum airily dangled the bag over his shoulder. "For the hundredth time, it's better if taehyung gets to know about this after we board the plane"

"Why?" Jungkook's sounded wary and it was fair.

Bogum made such an abrupt decision, literally hurried him to get into the car at four in the morning. Letting him take nothing but his passport and id, not even his phone, as his sharp tongue would always forces him to act according to him. He felt like he was being manipulated by a psychopath.

"Because if you hear his voice, you will back off immediately" Their comes his version of manipulation.

He says such exact things which feels so right and undeniable. Bogum waved him off, "I don't want any change of plans"

Jungkook agrees that listening to taehyung's voice right now, when his mind is in a dilemma, is likely favorable to call off this tour to LA.

"Then-then atleast hyung?"

"I'll give you my phone five minutes before boarding. Promise, kid" Bogum sneered and again jungkook chose ignorance over argument.

Bogum raised his hand when he found jungkook opening his mouth to speak. "Before you ask why...i don't want to give yoongi hyung a chance to brainwash you."

"I came here with you, didn't i? I won't back off" Jungkook protests, his words almost innocent before bogum's sassy ones. "Sorry bro, can't trust that tiny coward trait in you"

Silence perched for a few seconds until jungkook's anxiety raises again.

"This is a bad move. This whole thing" Jungkook starts pacing tensely, "This sudden move, everyone will suspect me wrongly. Taehyung will-"

"For just one second, spare me from your overthinking skills" Bogum retorts.

"It's easy for you. You have nothing to lose. I have everything on line to lose" Jungkook wasn't fighting back, too gloomy and it awoke a weird pity in bogum.