Twenty one : Uncomplicated

It's either believing everything will be alright or just simply accepting he's living in a fool's paradise. Things between him and taehyung was moving at a snail's pace, no-actually not moving at all.

If that big part of distress is slided off from his heart, then he can actually enjoy the breaking news of Mrs. Choi being charged with massive fraud.

He chuckled at the useless statement given by her. The charges and evidences against her are so strong that she would require a miracle to get scot free.

The data collected from her personal system clearly showed the documentations of more than 700 million krw from investors through an elaborate, years-long fraud which she and her companions exaggerated or made false statements about the company, business, and financial performance.

Almost every media had been running the arrest of the well known business women. People were loathing her, banning the use of her products. Many faces came up to finally speak against her, the fear of her doing any damage always made them step back but now was the time to finally disclose her fake image.

His attention to his tablet interrupted when a knock was heard on the door. Upon hearing his permission, yeonjun stepped into the office room with a smile of proud happiness.

"Here's the spy cam you asked for, sir" Yeonjun slides the small box towards the ceo.

Jungkook takes out the flower brooch from the box and inspects it interestingly, "It records audio too, doesn't it?"

"Yes sir, and you can connect it to your phone through hotspot or bluetooth."

"Okay" Jungkook nods, he keeps the brooch back on the box. "Thank you, yeonjun"

Yeonjun pressed a polite smile. He was only going to leave when rose appears, peeking into the room through the door. "May i get in sir?"

Jungkook looked over yeonjun's shoulder, "Please come in, miss rose"

She smiled and made her way in, eyes flitting at yeonjun who was staring at her boldly. She didn't flatter at his stare, though her cheeks warmed up.

"Miss choi's lawyer have been requesting to contact you since yesterday" She says in a modulated voice.

Jungkook snickered, "Not surprised"

He gazed at her impressively, "You did trap her in a death grip Miss. Park Rosanne"

Rose chuckled, yeonjun smiling beside her proudly. It was been a fun watching Miss choi quiver in fright.

Jungkook drummed his fingers on the table, "Let her lawyer know i have no intention to have a worthless conversation"

Rose presses a smile. "Yes sir"

Jungkook attempts to say something to her but yeonjun's presence stops him. He averts his gaze at his secretary, "Mr. Choi"

"Thank you" Jungkook gave him a quick kind smile, "You can leave"

Yeonjun seemed flustered at his request, his eyes glance at rose. She noticed his lips trying to move, wanting to say something but then abruptly he turned around and left the room.

Her eyes lingered on the door. They didn't once have a conversation after that night, after that kiss. She was avoiding it, ignoring him mercilessly which somewhere stinged her to see him getting glum over it.

She doesn't even know why was she behaving childish when she should be bold enough to acknowledge that she had grown feelings for him.

"Did you get any information about byun?" The voice takes her back to where she was.