Fifty : False

𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧

He's wearing his favorite silk shirt and dark chinos. I see glitters shimmering on his permed hair, even against his olive skin. I'm simply staring at him, saying nothing, just enjoying the sight of him.

Then shock finally nipped my mind. I almost bawl, "What are you doing here?"

He simply tilts his head, his gaze intense on me. As much I feel alive to see him, it also terrifies me to death. "You shouldn't be here, Tae"

He ambles forward, stopping near me and giving me his best smile. "I wanted to see you"

He touched the side of my cheek and hot tears streamed through my eyes. I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face to his warmth. "I don't want to be here"

"I know, I know" He whispered in his gentle voice. I closed my eyes, sobs escaping out of my mouth. "Take me home"

"Which home?"

Sniveling, I lean back with a frown. "Our home"

He brushed my hair with his long fingers,
"This is your home, kookie"

"No" I shake my head frantically. "No! What are you saying?"

"It can't be---" My voice shuddered, panicking to see no sign of emotion on his face. I hold his hand tightly, "My home is with you"

Taehyung tried to free his hand from my hold, "I'm sorry"

"Tae?" I tense up my grasp on him, refusing to let him go. I know he should not stay here any longer but I can't simply leave his hand when I'm unable to find an ounce of love in his eyes.

"Appa was right, Jungkook" He succeeds to step away from my touch. "You're not capable of giving me happiness"

"No, It's not true. I can---"

"You're helpless" He looked away with scorn, "and dependent"

The frightening sting I felt all these torturing days seemed nothing in front of what I feel right now. I try to get closer to him but the more I make a move, the more he gets farther.

"I cannot live with someone having such a terrible fate when I have a plenty of better options" His voice booms with pain.

I shiver anxiously, "No, please. Tae, I'll fix this. I can--"

"I don't want to be with you" He whipped around to leave and I rush after him, "No. Please. I only have you. Don't go, please. Don't leave me here!"

I can't reach him. He's got too far away. I halt when I see him holding someone's hand. He's smiling at his face, his eyes full of love. He's choosing him. He's choosing Bogum over me. The better option.

"Taehyung!" I scream, "Taehyung, don't leave me"

I'm forced to lay back on the cold steel of the table. I fought to be free, shouting out loud in aggression.

"Let him be" My father's voice stilled me in a second, "Hallucinations can be a bit devastating"

I hurry towards him, getting on my knees. "He's leaving"

I beg for his attention, "He's leaving me, sir"

My father spares no glance at me, he's too focused on wearing his hand gloves. "You said he won't leave me"

"Ah, you remember" He leans down to me and grips my chin with his fingers. "That's my boy"

I hastily wipe my tears and try my best to please him. "I remember everything you said to me. I remember all of it. It keeps going on...in my head. It never leaves. It hurts"