†TDKB 14: Revelation

RD: I'm sorry for late update. Tinamad at maraming ginawa lang sa school hahaha. Maraming kamsahamnida arigathankSalamat pala sa mga nagvovote at nagcocomment. Specially kay MenchieBedruz. Whenever readers commented or voted my story i will mention them for my deeply appreciation. And it helps me to boost my energy to update more. I hope you'll continue support my story.
ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Wag mahiyang magvote, comment and share. Hindi po ako nangangagat. Slight lang. Charr.

†††

CHAPTER 14: REVELATION

      “The guards are on their spot.” Spruce informed.

“Any news about those dumbass?  nilakad nila ang kahabaang pasilyo ng palasyo. Habang nakasunod ang ilang kawal sa likod nila.

“It's quiet alarming to see nothing actions with them. Naging tahimik sila simula 'nung namatay ang kasapi nila.” after he burned that insect into an ash. His enemies was strangely silent.

“Well, then be prepared. They're certainly planning something.”

“Kumusta na pala ang kamahalan?” pag-iiba nito.

“She's fine—sleepin' in her bed. I even want to moved her out of her bed to sleep with mine. Or sleep beside her. But—"

“She refused.” Spruce completing his sentence.

Iniwas niya ang tingin nang makita ang mapang-uyam nitong mukha. “I understand.  She follows some stupid tradition and i couldn't do something about it, okay.”

“May i know what is this tradition?” he asked in a tone of tease.

He exhaled. “We can't sleep together... I mean sleep literally if we're not yet married.”

Bumulalas ang tawa ng binata sa bawat sulok ng pasilyo habang walang imik na nakasunod ang mga kawal sa likod nila. He's pissed at his reaction. Wala talagang kwentang kausap ang pinsan kahit kailan.

“This is new! The son of death was rejected by just a tradition. D'yan 'yan nagsisimula. Soon you never know, she will chain you and control your life.”

“She can try but that would never happen.” he said. Huminto ito at tumingin sakanya. “Enough of me. Do your job.”

Spruce shrugged and leave the place with the other guards. “Bumalik na kayo sa mga pwesto ninyo.” utos naman ni Heath sa mga natira. Madali naman silang tumalima.

He stride upstairs to check her room. Malalim na ang gabi at nais niyang masiguradong maayos lang ito. He was sick worried when he saw her lying on the floor unconsciously. He will mentally note the foods or things that will harm her health. And number one is walnut.

Octavious, the one guarding the door of her queen, bowed his head when he sees him.“May nangyari bang kakaiba? Maayos lang ba ang kalagayan ng aking reyna?”

“Wala naman pong kakaibang nangyari mahal na hari. Tahimik ang silid ng kamahalan. Ngunit hindi ko tinignan ang loob. Pakiwari ko'y mahimbing syang natutulog ngayon.”

Maybe she's still sleeping now. He still want to check her to be sure. “Ako na ang titingin.”

Octavious step aside as he twist the door knob. Darkness greeted him and the only source of light was coming from the ajar door. He opens it widely as he scanned her bed.