†TDKB 6: Agreement

RD: Late udddddd!! nagbabalik ang author na tinamad magsulat. Stadi pers muna raw hehehe..pero palaging puyat🐼

Happy reading! 🤓🤧

† † †
CHAPTER 6: AGREEMENT

He doesn't plan to finish the event. It really bores him and none of them got his interest...until his eyes lands on that woman. Carquirelle Deladia.

Hindi niya alam kung anong nakita niya sa dalaga. She easily got his attention that no one else did before. All women had tried to seduce him, offer their body and souls- almost throwing their ambitious selves to him. Ngunit wala ni isang nakapasa sakanila.

He doesn't need to take too much effort just to find her. Perhaps, the sweet scent of her still touched his smell. Hindi niya alam kung bakit siya dinadala sa kinaroroonan ng dalaga. His body won't cooperate by his brain even his feet are moving by itself.

Never have he ever been stalk someone from behind, mostly, a girl. But he ended watching her movements while she's busy talking to the oldman,caretaker. It was passed thirty minutes but nothing amazing happened. He just thought, why would he waste his time standing here waiting to get her attention?

He could just approach her and asked her to be his bride. Just a piece of cake right? She will accept her offer immediately. His gut feeling asure him that. He couldn't think anything for her to refuse. Every women dreamt to be with him. She's hell lucky because he chose her from those women.

Tinanggal niya ang maskara at gamit ang kamay ay inayos niya ang buhok. Nasa labas na ngayon ang dalaga habang may kausap ito sa telepono. He's about to walk towards her place, when he saw her face get paled. Then out of instance, Carquirelle ran away with the visible fear in her eyes.

Kung sino man ang tumawag sakaniya ay ito ang dahilan kung bakit nakita niya ang takot mula rito. He didn't think twice but to drag himself and follow her. Nais niyang malaman kung bakit ganoon na lamang ang inakto ng dalaga.

By the speed of her car, whoever called, it must be important. Bahagya niya ring binilisan ang pagpapatakbo habang nakasunod sa likod ng kotse nito.

The car stopped infront of the Hirch Medical Hospital. Mabilis na bumaba sa sasakyan ang dalaga at tinungo ang loob. He ran after her but he got blocked by the nurse as he saw him. "Doc mabuti naman nandito na kayo. Kanina pa po kayo hinahanap ni doc. Winnie dahil may pasyenteng nahulog sa bangin. She's critical now. Doc.Winnie needs your help."

Tanging tango lang ang tugon niya at dumeretso sa elevator. He cursed silently. He really hates interruptions, mostly, when in the middle of his mission. Walang mababakas na expression ang makikita sakaniyang mukha nang lumabas siya sa elevator.

Bigla siyang natigilan nang mapansing unti-unting huminto ang paligid. Everything stopped so did the people who seemed to be hanged in their place. Malalim siyang napabuntong-hininga at nagsimulang maglakad uli patungo sa ER.

Ramdam niya ang presensya sakaniyang likod na sumusunod sakaniya. "What are you doing here grandpa?" may bahid na iritasyon dito.

His grandpa sighed. "Don't walk to fast my little grandson of a bitch. My legs are too small. Walk with me."

He facepalm at hinarap ito. Dumako ang kaniyang mga mata sa ibaba. "Grandpa, I told you to stop calling me that! It's not my problem if you transformed in that body. Bakit ka ba nandito?"