†TDKB 48: Back Again

† † †

CHAPTER 48: BACK AGAIN

When the clock strike at eight, Heath decided to head downstairs to meet the people at the hall. Tinignan niyang muli ang kwintas ngunit hindi pa rin ito nagliliwanag. It couldn't still detect her presence. He waited for a week but this necklace seems busted. Ngunit umaasa pa rin siya na makakapunta ang dalaga kahit wala siyang ideya sa kinalalagyan nito.

He stand on the platform as the crowd's noise begin to tone down. Their full attention was on him. He take a minutes of glance in each people to find her. Wearing a mask was his grandfather's idea. Because of this he can't tell where she was.

How can he find her with these bunch of people?

He didn't take so much time before he give his introductory speech. "Goodevening everyone. I am pleased to see all of you who made it here for a single purpose. This simple banquet is created mainly for all the people who wants to retrieved their memory. After this night, your desire will be surely granted. But before we proceed to the ritual we would like you to enjoy the party and have fun. We will just inform you when it will be started. Enjoy the night."

After his done with his short speech, he get down on the platform and head towards the terrace at the second floor where she could find her easily.

Bago pa siya makapunta roon ay lumapit sa kaniya si Anastasia upang ipaalam na tinatawag daw siya ni Samoa. Nagtungo naman siya agad sa silid nito. Nadatnan niya ang dalaga na nakatingin sa bintana niya.

"You called me?"

Samoa turned around and walked towards him. May nilahad itong nakatuping papel sa kaniya. Kinuha niya ito at saka binuklat, sa loob ng papel makikita ang liham mula sa isang estranghero. Ngunit sa unang basa pa lang niya ay alam na niya kung kanino ito nagmula.

To Samoa,

I bet you are surprised to get a message from me. You think you can escape? 'wag kang magpakampante dahil anumang oras kukunin kita. I am writing this to inform you that i'm not done. Tell him that i won't stop until i get what i want.

Don't you dare betray me Samoa. You don't want to see me get mad. Once i kill him, i will have you back. Sisiguraduhin kong mapapasakin ang mga bagay na pagmamay-ari niya.

Don't forget that you are mine. Nothing else deserve you but me. Hintayin mo lang ako dahil babalikan kita.

From : S

Bastard. He thought he could threaten him? Managinip lang siya hanggat gusto niya. Pero hindi siya kailanman magtatagumpay sa mga plano niya.

"Natanggap ko lang ito kaninang umaga. Hindi kasi ako makahanap ng tiyempo na sabihin sayo dahil alam kong busy ka ngayong araw." paliwanag nito. "What would you do now?"

"Wait until he comes." casual na tugon niya.

"Do you have a plan?"

"Ofcourse, i plan to kill him."

"But Heath-"

"I don't understand why you fall for that guy. Talagang sasama ka sa kaniya pagkatapos ng lahat ng ginawa niya sa'yo?"