†TDKB 53: Finale

† † †

CHAPTER 53: FINALE

Heath just arrived in the grand hall, confidently walking towards his thrown. After he was settled, he looked down at the two men across him. Ang mga kamay nila ay nakaposas upang masigurong wala silang gagawing masama.

"I've talk to my grandfather and your punishment was deliberately finalized." he eyed Huakin. "Huakin Bailey, that's what you name yourself correct? You are known to be a great business man in the province of Abrya. Hiding in your mask to prevent people to know your true identity. But when it comes handling a business, i can say you're quiet managed to lived in that title. However, reportedly you locked my woman inside the basement to stop her from seeing me. Nakipagtulungan ka sa kalaban sa pag-aasam na makukuha mo ang pagmamay-ari ko. You know i won't let that to happened."

Nagbaba ito ng tingin.

"For your punishment, i declared Huakin Bailey a death." saka ito nagtaas ng tingin, halata ang gulat sa kaniyang mga mata. "I know what your thinking. You're not going to die... yet."

"Recently, a guy named Nholan Grey Perez died in an accident. His soul happened to meet my grandfather. He made an agreement to him. Hindi niya kayang iwan ang may sakit nyang asawa nang mag-isa kaya gusto nya sanang mabuhay muli. But that's against the law. He offered something else. Instead of bringing him back to life, he'll get another soul to be a replacement to his body. Under Nholan's will, he agreed." pagpapatuloy nito.

"Huakin Bailey, as the twin soul of Spruce, you are bound to be human in the body of Nholan Grey Perez—the husband of Akira Perez. You will experience death but you are prohibited to go to this world. Any question?"

"Bago ako umalis pwede bang makausap ko si Carquirelle sa huling pagkakataon? I just want to apologize in person." Huakin requested. "I won't do anything. You can stay at her side while we're talking."

"Fine. Kakausapin ko siya." saka siya bumaling kay Samael.  "Samael Whitlock, i never thought you'd be my cousin. You've done terrible things in the past and you continued that until recently. Ikaw ang naghimok sa paglusob sa norte, ang nagpasimula sa rebelyon sampung taong nakalipas, at nagpakalat ng larawan ng mukha ni Carquirelle sa mga kilalang leader sa underground business. You have committed alot of sins that i cannot mentioned one by one."

"Despite of your multiple sins, Uncle Thaeyr was so humbled to request to lessen the punishment of his grandson. Siya na mismo ang nagmungkahi na magiging kaparusahan mo. Since my grandfather agreed to it, i have no choice but to agreed as well. "

"Samael Whitlock, you are sentenced to exterminate your powers and banned you here forever. You will be thrown in the human world and be one of them. Your life will be shorten as the life span of human."

Pagkatapos silang mahatulan ay binalik muna sila sa kanilang mga kulungan. Tumayo siya sa trono at naglakad patungo sa dalaga kasama nya si Samoa na kanina pang nakikinig sa gilid.

"I'll give you time to talk to him." sabi niya kay Samoa saka ito nagpaalam sa dalawa.

"Akala ko matatagalan ang trial nilang dalawa. Gusto sana kitang makausap kaso..." her voice trailed off.

"What is it sweetheart? Tell me."

"I want to visit my sister today. Pwede mo ba akong samahan?" tanong niya.