†† ANNOUNCEMENT ††

RD's Note:

Hello peeps!

I have good news for you! The Death King's Bride is now available on Novelah, Storyon, and Finovel. You can check the book there.

TDKB was released recently. I have been waiting for almost a month for this to happen. This was authorized as non-exclusive story. That's why you can freely read TDKB on wattpad. (Dahil mahal ko kayo at baka gerahin nyo ako kapag dinelete ko 'to sa wattpad char)

For all those who are willing to read TDKB on Novelah, Storyon or Finovel, You have the chance to read special chapters there that i won't publish here. (Parang awa nyo na kailangan ko ng pera. 🤧😭)

After the book is completed, I will publish another story that i will announce on the last part of this book. But this will be only exclusive on the app i have mentioned.

Before i ended my speech, who amongst you are the writers that are interested to earn passive income like me? (Yung sure na gustong magkapera at tatapusin ang kwento.)

You can choose whatever language you preferred. English, tagalog, korean, japanese, thai, (bahala kayo) As long as you're dedicated and willing to put all your effort.

Sa lahat po ng interesado at gustong kumita. You can direct message me here on wattpad. I will send you the details there.

Sayonara!